Avising . On Colour Leveling

Wrongly expressed. I levelled it to tc4 but run it on 1 or 2. My tc11 runs on 1, 2 or 11. I use every sword and backpack as soon as I get it and use the 1* a 2* to level my 4* an 5*. And so I use every recruit immediately. I never have any reserves of swords or backpacks.

Both. 5*/4* (I got more from tc than from summoning) and strorage of recuits (but what for? :thinking:).
I have no use for 2* except to level 4* and 5*. And I never had problems to get them to lvl8.

I mean using the two star heroes only for feeding the last levels of 4 stars
Because there is a stage where the xp asked is too much to be covered only with one star.
so i think that its better to use 1* star at the early stages of a hero until they reach that cap.
Then its better to use 2 stars

I don’t think the order is important. The sum is the same. So I use them as they come.

I run 3 tc20s and switch the 4th between tc1, 2, and 19. Very rarely I’ll use the last as tc11, only if i happen to have a few spare recruits before bed I’ll run it while sleeping. I have about half of the s1 5 stars now (been running the 3 20s for almost 6 months), and I’ll probably keep running all 3 to generate new 5 stars and dupes until i get a good look at the hero academy. Then i think I’ll switch to 2 20s, an 11, and switch the last one to 1/2/19 more or less permanently.

I’m just finished running through most of my backpacks from atlantis this week (working on some 5 stars), so I’m running a set of ~50 feeders in tc 19 and then tc1 for the rest of my recruits each day. This does make the last camp idle for a few hours, although i could optimize and run tc11 a little more often to fill these gaps.

These days I’ve made 4 stars my priority to get as many levelled heroes to prepare for tavern of legends - I’ve put my ~4.33 marjana, 4.62 telly and low level sartana and kadilen on hold. I throw trainers and any 3/4 star feeders at 5 stars on color mostly, and use 1 or 2 stars on color to level 4 stars. If I’ve got a single five star nearly finished i might use an off color trainer or high level feeder to finish off but that’s pretty rare for me. Sometimes my food runs a bit low, but these days I’m mostly doing ok - really only gets tight during atlantis or when i want to level my troops or do some research too