Aviana – 5* Holy / Yellow - June 2024 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Same artwork but the colouring has changed. I play both games.

1 Like

By replacing legendary troops with magical ones, I made Aviana much more fragile (currently level 4.18), but she loaded at VF speed :slight_smile:

Traditionally, the order in which the heroes were launched was not always appropriate… :confused:

5 Likes

Now VF hit3 300% sounds interesting!

1 Like

Hmmm…, she joined my roster today. I suppose with 2LB, plus “VF”, she will be more useful.

2 Likes

What level magic troop?
I gave Aviana at 3/70 and no 5* yellow troop, but i do have 24 lvl magic

29 to give maximum mana generation bonus.
Each buff gives her 0.5 0.6 tiles (here, troops do not matter), so after firing Kirill and Ithar, she needed 8 7.6 tiles. Match 6 (with bonus) gave her 7.2, and Ithar stole the missing 0.8 0.4 :wink:
Perhaps it would also work with a smaller bonus, but everything would depend on how much Ithar will steal.

2 Likes

Nice consolation prize from Astral Elf portal

Will have a think about how best to use her - I also have Hachiko as a yellow crit booster. Buff immunity is great though, I think only Mist among my yellows also does that

5 Likes

I have thoughts about this… Small things I think are wrong… But I’ll get to it later.

each buff gives 5%, so at 20% troop plue 2% emblem, she needs 8.197 tiles to charge which is rounded up to 9.

to get her to 8 tiles she needs 1 buff and 1 5% chunk.

to get her to 7 tiles, she needs 3 buffs which translates to a 15% chunk, but in reality, she only needs 12% to charge in 7.

Mana chunks are not affected by ariel or c yunan’s mana gen bonus… but the bonuses from troops and emblems and costumes, etc… do still affect the mana chunk.

small addendum… without the 2% emblem bonus… the mana chunk needs to be @ 14%

2 Likes

Actually, I was wrong… I don’t know why I thought that the mana troops bonus stopped working on other mana sources besides tiles (like cYunan’s bonus)… :thinking:
…but I did the test and in fact 5 buffs and 6 tiles (or 3 that didn’t hit any target) were enough to launch Ithar, so the troop bonus had to work on passive skills:

Thank you for your vigilance, @2puttshaqur :slight_smile:

5 Likes