Average stats for heroes

Would someone know what the average attack/defence/health stats are for all 5 star heroes in the game at the moment? And maybe for 4/3 star heroes too?

Thanks in advance!

You can scroll thought the summons portal and look at each classic heroes stats.

Hero Rosters

or check this thread

1 Like

Lol I was going to suggest he check the wiki too but you beat me to it. I’ll leave it here anyways

This is a topic that answer at you question (until 28 June) by following this formula:
Stats Power = ((Attack * 0.35) + (Defence * 0.28) + (Health * 0.14))

1 Like

Thanks for the quick responses everyone.

I’ve seen the lists of all heroes with their stats, but I was hoping to save myself the time of putting all the individual stats in a calculator/spreadsheet to calculate their average. There seem to be quite a few people here who have such a spreadsheet already and so maybe someone would have easy access to the average?

@FraVit93 thanks for the link. I did come across that topic when searching for this answer earlier. Its helpful, but I’m looking for a breakdown of the three stats individually if possible rather than a summary statistic that combines all three…

In this case the average stats are

720,12 Attack
713,35 Defense
1348,14 Health
9,62 Mana Speed

5 Likes

That’s brilliant. Thanks!

old thread but in case someone else happened upon it, I created a spreadsheet that answered just that…

You’d be able to compare average stats across color, hero rarity, hero origin, etc…