So we know the odds. Then:
One (random) of the 4 Atlantis featured heroes: 77 summons = 21560 gems = $216
One particular Atlantis featured hero (e.g. Alberich): 308 summons = 86240 gems = $862
One (random) legendary monthly event hero: 100 summons = 26000 gems = $260
One particular legendary monthly event hero (e.g. Guinevere): 300 summons = 78000 gems = $780
HotM, when doing epic/elemental summons: 77 summons = 20020 gems = $200
The small print:
- you can buy gems for varying prices. I used 100 gems = $1 above
- all this may not apply at all for past heroes (before the odds were published)
- don’t take it as an exact price. That’s why I said average costs.
- I didn’t include the gems/coins/tokens we get when playing the game in the calculation.
- I’m thinking every monthly event has 3 legendary event heroes. If that’s incorrect then the line with 300 summons above needs to be revised.
- I used the cost for monthly event summon = 260 gems and Atlantis summon = 280 gems.
- Lastly, all this is only correct if the published odds are how the game works.