Avatars : SG tweak the rule, so they stack from beginning, when being defeated during play!

Currently Avatars are not counted towards the target numbers to get them, becoz they are a layer below, despite a player defeating them while playing the map stage, farming, etc.

So, when the next layer “Avatar” pops up after clearing the one before, that Avatar’s count starts with a “Zero” = WHY !?

Wouldn’t it add to the FUN, to see the next Avatar showing up with a certain number as per the defeated times playing the Season, map stages earlier.

• A Quality-of-Life impact !
  • We need few QoL impacters to clean-up stress being caused by recent & regular incidents that are mood-upsetting…like the nerfs, rebalances …where to reduce or increase… !
  • The suggested topic is not that complicated, though SG will have a better idea about game-software changes required for it…BUT, then, SG does far more complex things to keep this game healthy - safe & actively running :slight_smile:

What do you say !?

6 Likes

I think that would be great. The number of kills needed per avatar, especially towards the end of season, is so high. add to that, WE costs per stage are higher. I would love it if there is a hidden counter for avatars, so that enemies defeated while the mission is not active, will already count.

good QoL and will make the avatar completionists happy.

and yes, I know some will likely argue, well it’s just an avatar and has no effect on gameplay… but so, some people like the avatars and some people like efficiently getting the avatars :wink:

3 Likes

If, and that’s a huge if, SGG decides to give us a free, Quality of Life improvement, I hope to God it’s not about Avatars. There are a billion other things that could use a QoL improvement.

5 Likes

While I agree with your point that QoL points need to be given attention. This post and suggestion is not about an “OR” but we an “addition” to the QoL list.

As far as I understand, SG will weigh-in the commercial aspect of things viz offering it and since Avatars are out of the POV, this thought / suggestion came …

• I don’t chase Avatars bcoz of the whole loads of farming requirement, which is lots of time and yes, money too.
  • My point is pertaining to “wastage” of killed enemies which can contribute to the Avatar numbers from beginning.

Cheers !

2 Likes

Agree, it would be a good additional / new QOL for players if the system automatically counted all kills towards gaining avatars.
So yes it gets my vote
Why not ……

2 Likes

While I agree 1000% that this would be great, the way it currently works ensures that the people who do go for the avatars, who are going to be long-term, dedicated players anyway, stay engaged as long as possible with the missions.

Would be very nice to have? yes, definitely. i’m one of those people trying to finish all the avatar missions. but honestly i don’t think they will change this little aspect of the game.

3 Likes

I have bertulf… I don’t really need more avatars… I’ll do the gen missions… But begrudgingly.

Every step sg made or makes or will make or would make is well planned and calculated : would this thing brings us more money or not!
Plain and simple
Sg doesnt care about player quality of life
In fact sg makes things to make players get frustrated because somehow people with gambling addiction pay more money and gamble more if they’re stressed and frustrated
So the idea you mentioned is good but devs are aware of that the day they introduced avatars missions etc
They have meetings for hours about how to make players pay more and you came out of the blue to make players feel better? Are you out of your mind mate? You want devs to have 5677 strokes over 67 turns ( cant be cleansed )