Avatars/profiles that you think are cool, fascinating, and quite possibly make you laugh

well, have you read his new one? The fork, the witch, and the worm?

Thanks, all because of your post, seem I like this new avatar as well. It bring me for old memories , the comic that never fall to make me smile. Great thread @Saphirra.

2 Likes

I wish i could like every post in this thread. I’m currently out! But i’m glad that you got a avatar that brings you joy

2 Likes

I have not no; any good? give closure?

1 Like

I like too many to list :grin:

Some that make me grin, always:

I’m a huge fan of Legend of Zelda, and I adore Link. For the longest time I thought LittleKaf’s cow was a dog. I can still see it if I squint. And the look on Poo’s avatar’s face as he prepares to fling just tickles me. There are more! :wink:

12 Likes

I’m curious where pooflingerSr has been hiding…

7 Likes

Could be he never existed…
Or he does exist but only as a nightmare…
Or I could have multiple accounts, Poo Flinger & Junior…
Or I could have messed up the original forum account, couldn’t figure out how to fix it, and just made a second account :man_shrugging:

I know which one I like, but which one is true???

9 Likes

I’m going with option 4 :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Wonder if jr can outfling sr…

3 Likes

Junior is The Legend and regularly kicks my butt. @JAWS_3D can testify

2 Likes

Yeah man! His ■■■■ is perfect!

2 Likes

Adding a few more…(thanks for the reminder DR)

@PapaHeavy
@AncientPirate1
@SupremeAlienRaptor

7 Likes

Nobody picks mine ?!!!

The great :kazakhstan: is offended lol

5 Likes

I’d like to point out the best of all @ALI_G - great Ali G. in his best dress.

Thread can be closed, now.

5 Likes

No point in closing and starting a new account, I’d need to change my opinions and personality in order to stop making enemies… “a leopard never changes its spots” :laughing:

But a leopard can still use camouflage in its natural environment. :grin:

I wasn’t going to use spaces, but rather character map characters that do not properly display on the forum (appearing invisible). It’s a trick I learned about 20 years ago. Works on some websites, but not all.

1 Like

Unicode?

2 Likes

Cloning

(The Ridiculous POLL thread - #210 by Kayo)

There was the time several forum users all had…

… similar avatars.

I forgot to back up mine, and had to rebuild it from scratch. Which involved searching old computer hard drives since both of my Space Miner images were from endgame and the volcano was before you unlock the tower ( mobile games are always putting stage icons over perfectly good art work ).

3 Likes

Unicode is one, there are a few others that might also work… but yeah I figured all that was against the rules.

And I’ve been a “victim” of homograph username spoofing (people pretending to be me, or someone I know when communicating with me).

I’m not looking to get into trouble or trick anyone. Actually quite the opposite.

2 Likes

+1 @PooFlingerJr knows he can just ask @zephyr1 to change his name but first he would have to overpower and outshine Junior, which will clearly never happen. I’m surprised Junior even allowed him to be a co-leader at The Joint…

8 Likes

Dog on butt, ride or die.

8 Likes