Avatars/profiles that you think are cool, fascinating, and quite possibly make you laugh

Main reason I keep coming back to this forum is because of posters like you, and a bunch of others that I’m not going to tag because there are too many to mention in one post (and they’d probably get annoyed by me tagging them all anyway).

Too many cool people here for me to turn my back on the place completely. This forum is pretty much my version of “alliance chat” ever since I started my own small alliance where nobody ever really uses alliance chat. It’s better this way; drama on the forum doesn’t affect my alliance, and I can type much faster on a proper keyboard than I can on my tiny phone.

Not saying I’ll never leave the forum for good… I’m sure I will some day. But not today. You guys are stuck with me for now. :grin:

7 Likes

I’m glad you keep coming back. I like you. I still remember that 49 oddish number chat we had in the counting game. lol. that was pretty fun. I enjoy reading your post, and i get what you mean by tiny phone. I got my first phone last year, so i’m getting used to it still. but on a keyboard, i’m not the fastest alive, but i can type faster than on a phone.

3 Likes

I really like this one, and his memes are superb.
@Disposable

13 Likes

That’s absolutely right. Every meme from @Disposable is a shiny star on its own. I laugh out loud during all of them!

5 Likes

I 3rd that. The Meme King would not be over doing it imo

I’m going to shut up now. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Y’all hit some good ones.

As a record collector and hopeless music junkie, I usually notice the music related ones first.

I mentioned it to @LogBomb before, but I’m a huge fan of the artist he borrowed his avatar from: Bob Log III. Look him up, for sure not everyone’s cup of tea, but who is? And ain’t nobody can deny his unique musicianship.
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.38.39 AM

Ditto for @theSandman - I mean, is it even possible to grow up with 80’s punk rock without loving The Misfits?
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.17.40 AM

And then there’s Ozzy from @0zombiestomper. To quote an old SNL line “just shut up and enjoy the Ozzy”.
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.18.28 AM

And where would the current state of rock concert production be without @AliceCooper ? Say what you will about his music, but his theatrical performances undeniably changed rock live shows forever.
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.45.55 AM

Beyond the music world, I’ve always liked @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS’s avi, there’s just something about the balance of viciousness & cuteness that says “we’re cool now but you better hope you stay on my good side.”
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.15.30 AM

As a child of the 80’s, @NotVixx’s avi always takes me back to Junior High - quite possibly the most miserable period of any adolescent’s life, but those Garbage Pail Kids were a bright spot of crass fun that parents were actually ok with (and not just because I was one of the lucky ones whose name actually appeared on a card :slightly_smiling_face:).
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.15.54 AM

The avi from @Barrista caught my eye a while back because of the obvious work that went into creating it - big props for what might be the most customized avi on this site.
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.13.35 AM

And finally I think the funniest and funnest avi has to be @Obsidian because, really, haven’t we all been there? “Forget Lab Safety, I Want Superpowers” :rofl:
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.35.20 AM

16 Likes

When I started the game I couldn’t access Atlantis for a while. By the time I could I already thought @Kerridoc was Wilbur. He still is, to me.

Always was partial to @Garanwyn too.

We shall never see their like again.

10 Likes

I like the colors in @sleepyhead’s.

Something about @D2z’s that I find very peaceful.

Let’s not forget classic @Rook

7 Likes

thanks @Math4lyfe . this is a screenshot of Proteus’ special :wink: homage to my favorite hero

7 Likes

lol I thought it was a purple grapefruit :rofl: :joy: (sorry :pensive:)

edit: shoulda zoomed in…

10 Likes

Awww!!! That is a picture I took at Mendenhall Glacier in Alaska. Alaska is one of my favorite places, though I do not live there.

4 Likes

I only like yours because it reminds me of my little girl.

She was obsessed with THAT Poison Ivy from the movies. from the age of 2 on, It was the only thing that made her dress up as anything but Batman.

She loves what is (arguably) the worst modern Batman rendition… even to this day (she’s just 8)

7 Likes

spot on! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I’ll add @Saphirra’s avatar here too! lol
I like your dragon avatar, one of my favourites.

7 Likes

I guess now we know what Proteus’ favorite fruit is!

7 Likes

Gryphonkit, my wife, just had a war against a user with --- for their name.

You could always ask for this account to be closed, and start a new one. But 300 gems says Discourse.org forum software refuses names with spaces.

Edit:
Default is no spaces

4 Likes

Thank you! I really like it too. It was a gift from a friend.

3 Likes

I like the avatar and @Radar1 is so kind to help other by giving insight . And @RandaPanduh ( also full heart to help other with her knowledge)

Love the cute avatar, and @Novo her Calendar work is so awesome, It help me a lot to keep the he event update.

@ArktikaTF you are so talented , feel so happy to see her art gallery :heart_eyes:

And…

The Quote is so WOW, and I like his post and make this forum lively!!! @Rigs the necromancer.

@Saphirra , I love all dragon picture, story esp Eragon!!! thank u to inspire me to change my avatar, I think I need something light to make me smile when I saw my own avatar!!!

19 Likes

Those are another good list there mate.

I LOVE the Inheritance Cycle. That is in fact where my name comes from. I love books, (Playing on a video game, ironic i know. :laughing:) but i love book, movies, games. I love people too. It’s a great group here. Your new profile looks great! I’m going to add it to the list of laughs for me.

4 Likes

Such a disappointing final couple chapters… Everything after the final battle scene just was a let-down.

2 Likes