Are there any heroes or map enemies that you would like to see as an avatar?

I really want Majestic Ram and Forest Frog (not Sapphire Frog) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What would you like to have?

1 Like

Mythic Moose
I would pay for this one…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d buy the ones I want as well :slight_smile:

The ducks have been unrecognised for far too long :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice post.

Majestic Ram is an obtainable avatar in S3 Missions. :smile:

What I wish: female HOTM avatar is available on the free PoV side! It would be nice if they could alternate between male and female HOTM for the free and paid.

7 Likes

SamMe, I didn’t know that the Ram was obtainable in Missions. I must have not unlocked it yet? :face_with_monocle: Thank you!

Guess I still have to lobby for the Frog :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha Oxide! The ducks are definitely under appreciated XD

I would like to see the snowman brought back. That is the only seasonal avatar that EnP hasn’t offered the following year

4 Likes

Maybe offer killing the Suspicious Chest that appear during Challenge Events as Mission / Reward / Avatar.

Example:
Killing 50 gets you 10 Coins and the Closed (Shielded) version as Avatar
Killing 100 gets you 20 Coins and the Opened (Exposed/Teeth bearing) version as Avatar

10 Likes

Screenshot_20200916-174429_Empires

13 Likes

A lot cool avatars in S3 that have already been inserted in the missions.

Yet a lot more that could have been. I personally wish for the following:

Almur avatar - S3 Boss

20200916_201250

Fura avatar - S3 Boss

20200916_201307

Frostfang avatar - S3 Boss

20200916_201232

Ymir avatar - The King of Ice Giants - S3 Boss

20200916_201208

Vanaheim Cougar avatar - S3 Mob

20200916_201148

Norns avatar - S3 Boss

20200916_201121

All of the Valcyries avatars - S3 boss and mobs

20200916_201102

5 Likes

I want one of my townsfolk waving like when you tap on them. Just some person waving to say “what’s up?”. :ok_hand: :wave: :+1:

:beers:

2 Likes

I want the pumpkin enemies from Return to Morlovia and the snowmen and Christmas tree enemies from the Christmas event

1 Like

Good news; something similar to this is being added this year.
A new hero named “Jack” is being added to the Return to Morlovia family this year. And as part of the Seasonal Quest Overhaul, his avatar is being added as a reward for one of the “easy” mode stages… Jack looks a lot like the Pumpkin enemies so should suffice :smiley:

Read more here: 🧪 The Beta Beat (v32) – Ninja Tower Event; Ninja Tower Heroes & Troops, Updated Halloween Event & New Halloween Heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

3 Likes

That just made my day! I read the thread about the new Morlovia heroes and was wishing Jack was similar to the pumpkin enemies but didn’t want to get my hopes up. I was already excited for the revamp, but this made it 10 times better :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Love the name mantis haha

1 Like

Gotta be honest, nothing better then a perfect duck in a dragon breathe shot.

1 Like

If someone could toss a spongebob sweet victory avatar or a rock bottom glove world avatar into a goblin chest that be pretty sweet.

1 Like

Looking for the costume versions of the S1 heroes.

3 Likes

Funny to read through! :slight_smile: I actually thought all avatars from all creatures and heros were available…/blush. New player… :sweat_smile:

I´d love to see more avatars available through gems per day - that would be a nice change. Not that I can afford to buy them myself, but just, I imagine it would mean, that there would be a larger variety in a shorter period of time.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings