Avatar Store – Coffee Pin & Previous Item Availability

I want to buy a coffee pin for my Avatar but it’s not available. What’s the reason behind the limiting of items for sale in Avatar Store? Why not make all previous items for sale available anytime? You can release new ones on regular or weekly basis. Is anyone else frustrated over this?

I really would like to hear an answer for this… I’ve been waiting for MONTHS my country flag to show up in store, many many threads asking the same.

4 Likes

There might be an update coming for the avatar shop at some point in the future from what I’ve heard, but there are no details or timeline available to share about it yet.

I’ll continue checking in with SG staff periodically to see if there are any updates available at some point…

4 Likes

Thank you for checking.

1 Like

I agree it would be nice to see all avatars/pins/backgrounds to choose from…I waited quite awhile because I wanted the fire pin (part of alliance name) and just had to keep looking every day til it showed up.

4 Likes

Seems like SG would sell MORE avatars, pins and backgrounds if they a huge inventory was available. I forget to check some days, so if pin that is up is one I don’t want, I’m not buying anything that day. MAKE a full store, SG. Thanks,

2 Likes

Exactly…
Thanks @zephyr1 for your response!

1 Like

Any idea how often country flag pins show up for sale? We are losing a Canadian who had the only Canada pin and I’m going to miss seeing it. I’d like to buy one.

Any news on your enquiry @zephyr1 ? :slight_smile:

@Michael053 The only news, unfortunately, is that any Avatar Shop changes being considered last year were pushed off, and that they decided not to publish an official list of the pins.

So the current status quo will continue unless they eventually rework the Shop.

1 Like

I’ve started tracking the stop stuff but it will be a while before I suspect any pattern is identified… Or Even until every item has cycled thru…

3 Likes

Are you able to identify any pattern?

I ended up stopping after a while; someone else did a bigger one of the pins here:

3 Likes

There was a slight oddity in how I got to 127 days. It is actually a 122 day cycle. Will go exactly 3 cycles in a leap year.

1 Like

Hi, You don’t happen to remember when you got the fire pin and also was it the actual burning fire icon (fire) or the the red shield (elementfire), as it’s the only one we are missing full info for in our list. Maybe you told someone on Line and can search chat history. It would be a great help.

Bah, I thought I had kept those separate in my list, but obviously not. I’ve only been tracking on my own spreadsheet.
But looks like mid October or mid-November. :smiley:

2 Likes

I asked in global chat and someone was sure they saw :fire: last month and I’m also pretty sure that’s when it came up. Would be good to get more confirmation though. I’ve updated the mages on the image spreadsheet, so just fire to sort out.

Also waiting :slightly_smiling_face: need coffee pin please :coffee:

2 Likes

We need an update on an expanded avatar shop! Many people seem to want it, and small giant would probably make a good chunk of change.

If anything you can offer the items in the full catalogue at a higher cost and still have the featured and daily items cycle as the “reduced rate” without having to nix the feature you guys created.

1 Like

You have 10 hours remaining on the coffee pin, else you must wait another 4 months…

1 Like