Avalon: How to deal with Morgans' undispellable life steal? stages 4,8,10

yes it’s very fun a lot of powerful combos unlike in the Christmas event, it really makes you sleepy looking at the frozen tiles :rofl::rofl:

hows the event going for you?

I beat legendary and just about to finish epic.

im at stage 5. decided to lvlup my tiburtus until i go on again. he’s 3/10 now. skill 5. ill get him to 4/70 skill 8 in 1 day/
im gonna do only the intermediate level.

rare sucks - farmable
legendary is surely to tough for me

If you have time I would at least give legendary a shot. Doesn’t hurt. Then next time you have something to shoot for.

I agree regarding rare. I was thinking about leveling up a team but it just doesn’t pay off

do you have an avalon map?

:wink:

Li Xiu LJ BT Kelile Rigard - Epic

Zim LJ Rigard Drake BT/Kel - Legendary

Hawk Belith Nash Bane Bal - Rare

These were my teams

I personally find MLF the hardest to deal with too.

I brought axes dragons etc

It is not that. I mean this :grin::grin:

In that link… Post 1… You find that too :wink:
But thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok :grin::grin:
how about the christmas event? what level have you reached?

Stage 18 - after using big items on Mother especially :stuck_out_tongue:

although i want that ring, 24 and Mother are too tough.

I think it is possible, the important thing is to use these 3 strong weapons against MN and strengthen tiburtus and caedmon

how did you use Elena in epic??? Am I missing something?

maybe he forgot to mention one more hero used in epic :grin::grin:

Answer is… when in doubt, nuke em.

Legendary difficulty, no respawn, lvl 16 forge items (super mana pot would be safer but I forgot). Bosses never fired off a shot. I brought marjana as my nuker but used her special just once on bosses. Ended up using Scarlett’s special cause it hits 3. Tib/gormek would have been way better/easier. Hardest part was surviving wave 1.

I used 3/70 Elena on legendary and 4/70 Scarlett on epic stage

I think I’ll wait 'til next Christmas, and Avalon the year after that – I just blew half my hard-earned items on plain old Rare Level 8 last night, and got like a minor health potion and a cloth for my efforts. And I’m a good fighter.

All of you must have major firepower (and/or major money); my best team isn’t even at 2700 yet, and I’ve spent a lot of money…

:smile:

But next year, Morgan le Fray [sic], I will have my sights set on you… :anger:

Tiburtus 4/40
Reached epic stage 10 fairly easy. I’ll have all day tommorow for finishing and getting AM and ett :slight_smile: with tiburtus 4/70.
Runninc 3xtc2 :stuck_out_tongue: and feeding him only the 2*.
1* goes to ljohn for skill up. Caedmon is allready skill 7 at 3/1.

How long have you been playing lol,

Anyone know the hp of the bosses at the legendary stage 10 lvl? Just want to know what damage I can do with my items, 5axes 5 bombs 2 dragon attacks and 5 big mana pots!