Autoplay Against the Titan

I was wondering what people’s opinions are about using autoplay on a Titan. Because I was thinking that you might not get as many quality hits but you will get more hits in because autoplay is faster than you will be. So I was just wondering what people thought about that, or if anyone did any research on it it seems like it’s about to same

I mean what do you think? The autoplay doesn’t recognize what color you pick and just makes selections at random

1 Like

The important thing is to keep the titan energy clock moving. If you get 3 flags, use 1 at the earliest time you can so the clock starts to replace it. No need to use all 3 at once.

The only time I ever recommended autoplay on Titan was to a new alliance member who was low level. He said he had (at that time) trouble seeing moves fast enough within the time limit, so I suggested he hit auto if, and only if, he was stuck looking for a tile match. Better to keep the board moving until he could pick it up again, was my reasoning.

Other than that, I’d say autoplay on Titan is a wasted flag.

2 Likes

I find auto play to be slower since each special occupies its own time.

Outside of that I’d guess auto play would decrease my average titan hit by 70-90%.

4 Likes

Autoplay is slower than how I play against titans. I don’t think about moves for long at all. War or raids I will think a little longer.

1 Like

I agree. Only use auto play to make a match if you’re stuck and then turn it off again as soon as that match is made…

2 Likes

I dunno if this is true or not, but based on my experience, I am faster at matching tiles and activating my heroes’ specials than the AI on autoplay. Against titan, you try to stun them as often as possible by hitting the “weak spot” with at least 3 tiles, preferably the favorable ones since it deals huge damage and that some rare titans ignore the weak tiles even if there are several of them hitting the said spot. Tornadoes and Hurricanes also help in shuffling the boards to give the player a chance of removing unfavorable tiles or trigger a cascade or enabling them to have a match hitting the “weak spot”.

Edited the thread title from “Aoto titan” to “Autoplay Against the Titan”.

1 Like

Basically pointless unless you’re on 3* titans or something. High level titans are going to wipe the floor with you and you’ll do like 5k damage.

2 Likes

Tried it vs a 6* after 2 hours of hitting it with various accounts. Not worth it. AI is stupid. Way too stupid. Doesn’t recognize weak point. As in normal battles, avoids making diamonds even when those are obvious. Picks whatever is lowest in the board to make a match. Pathetic.

1 Like

You definitely wont get in more hits, because you will be dead in no time. Autoplay wont prioritise stunning the Titan…

Would definitely be waste flags in my opinion

2 Likes

Autoplay is not faster, unless you are really slow.

The only time you should ever use autoplay on a titan is when you’re having a temporary brain fart and can’t find a match anywhere (occasionally happens to me when the only remaining match is wrong color in a bottom corner, and it takes me more than 2 seconds to find it on my own).

2 Likes

Cookie Settings