Autofarming Shrikewood final level

I drop arrows and then turtle banners, then go.

Team:
MoNo +6
Red Hood 4-60
Ariel 4-64
Hel +1
Wu Kong +10

It was successful

1 Like

I did it with QoH-Hel-Kunchen-Magni-Gregorian. All maxed and all 4/80+7. No problem at all.

2 Likes

This is my botherd face —> :frog:

2 Likes

With a solide 5* team, everyone can do this. Even with rainbow. At least you know you can’t be screwed by the puzzle :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I used this team and finished it on auto.

2 Likes

I dropped the blue since it’s the weak color, but this finished it:

3 Likes

Backatcha, Rudeious.Maximus

lol

1 Like

This is my I’m not really interested face, because honestly I just don’t care about much…other than world peace and taxes :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Final Shrike on auto.
Tonic farming.

3 Likes

autofarming sucks and watching it makes me want to throw my phone. The AI is horrible

3 Likes

lol, Rule #1…never watch the auto-farm. It will drive you bananas :banana:

8 Likes

AI: “Ooo, Diamond potential…! But… then how would I decide between hitting the diamond and firing off my charged snipers shot at that hero who only has 54 HP remaining… I better just connect 3 and not make the diamond.”

*Boop.

5 Likes

@JAWS_3D Yup, watching the AI when farming my monster kills makes me laugh, get angry, and facepalm all at the same time. :joy::joy::joy: I see a diamond formation, and you think it would go for it but nope… It decides to make a stinking Dragon bomb instead.

3 Likes

Lost 75 gems, I should stop it before the last boss stage :angry:

Aaaaaand watching autofarm is like watching a vacuum cleaner robot^^ I CAN NOT watch this.

2 Likes

Just for my curiosity… Why autofarming hard missions? I would understand in case of some extra rewards for auto, but is not the case. So why then? Any reply that makes sense to me, will receive a like :joy:

1 Like

Elena has to laugh about the ai.

20191028_215333

2 Likes

Uhm…2 accounts, some world energy to burn and browsing the forum. I’ve been just too lazy to play myself this time. Wasn’t the best idea. And in Mt. Umber I said, I can autofarm, so I wanted to prove it, lol.

This is what I ask… Why? I know in your case is not about egotism and self-importance, the only reasons I can think of. And knowing this, I wonder what was your reason :slight_smile:

I autofarmed it because I felt it was a safer option to auto over the randomness of the halloween pumpkins, and my team hasn’t had any problem autofarming in the past in these quests. I’m at work, don’t want my energy to go unused you know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK, you got a like, you were at work… It is a good reason I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like