Auto win should cost gems instead of loot tickets

You sir(or madam), have chanced my mind about the loot ticket. Thank you :slight_smile:

Edit: Though I still want to know how they work as a loot (are they added to some roll or are they a separate roll)

It does seem premature, doesn’t it? I just know I dislike a feature before I play with it. :smiley: (thanks to people in Beta and the public forum who explained it with pictures/videos, it’s clear how it works)

Yeah. And it can cost training manuals and whatnot. I don’t think there are many players who would spend gems on this.

1 Like

Why not make it free, and don’t spend world energy, yes?

2 Likes

Cost means what you need to spend for the auto win. As of now it’s loot tickets, I proposed gems instead. “It can cost training manuals” is absurd.

It’s not supposed to be something everyone would use all the time.

I can farm every level on auto right now without losing, so the ‘guaranteed win’ aspect of loot tickets has no value to me. There might be some small convenience value in the saving of the two or three minutes waiting time it takes while the AI does its thing, or the one or two minutes it takes me to do it myself.

There has been no indication that loot tickets are being introduced at the expense of non-farmable ascension items, so far as I can tell. Based only on the release notes it seems like they are an additional loot element.

So to summarise:

• I will get a new thing which might (or might not) be useful to me.

• I will sacrifice nothing.

I might not care about this new thing at all, in which case I could be totally indifferent to the situation. But it would be irrational for me to be unhappy about it.

4 Likes

Are you sure you can always win 23-11 on auto?

I have played 23-11 on auto half a dozen or a dozen times and never lost. It’s not a stage I regularly farm, mind.

Edit: You had me questioning myself, so I ran it again on auto to check. No casualties. I can imagine losing, but it would take a complete fluke.

2 Likes

It’s not a guaranteed reward from chests or titans, so take away the energy cost & it’ll be moderately useful.

1 Like

Correct. This shouldn’t cost world energy. That’s what makes it pointless.

1 Like

Whether it has value will depend on how it is used. To some the VIP second builder has no value. It does seem strange to be so opposed to something that hasn’t been fully implemented. At least give it a few days/weeks. Also, I personally would never use gems to autoplay a stage.

3 Likes

My suggestion would be to make any level auto win require loot ticket plus a flat 3 world energy. As they stand right now, they have no value to me. 3 energy levels are vastly more efficient for most things. The proposed change would actually add value to loot tickets and provide a way to target provinces with high drop rates of desired materials.

1 Like

Seems many just dont get it.

So I have 30 WE and a new monster chest popped open, I have 9 loot tickets.

I go to 8.7 Drop all 9 tickets and within 5s am out of there with 100 recruits, 9 x all loot and a full monster chest. Boom done.

That is the power of the ticket.

Also now I need 20k to level up and have full WE, queue the sweet auto boss level win. Drop 8 tickets. Level up instantly.

Not free? Neither is tedious auto play after auto play.

If I have 10min to play due to reasons I can now empty WE, fill a chest, queue many trainings, hit that Titan, hit my War hits and use my 6 raid energy. Done.

The Ticket promises nothing more than saving time an certain wins.

5 Likes

I welcome anything that reduces the need for farming. It’s the most boring aspect of the game, just a daily waste of time and phone battery.

Imo, they should just let you collect the resources from conquered stages on a daily basis (similar as in e.g. Gems of War).

So I received a loot ticket from MV but when I play a level I have no option to use my ticket…and also my replay button is no longer available! Any help on how to use the ticket?

My biggest problem with the loot ticket is that it doesn’t count as killing monsters for your chest. This means they’re actually worse that auto-play when you have a chest up.

Edit: I’m totally wrong, it does give monster credit. That was fixed since beta.

1 Like

Is this right? That’s a problem. ugh.

Interesting, I didn’t know that. Guess it works that way because there’s no fight at all.

Yikes. That’s a swing and a miss.

Also, and I think this is the core of why people are upset.

WHY is a loot ticket loot at all? This should absolutely be something you can just do. Lol.

ESPECIALLY with that yummy morsel that you don’t even get monster kills from using them… that’s. Unfortunate. Maybe they can make a loot ticket worth a flat 10 monsters…

Anyway. Disappointing. Went from something that I thought might make my daily E&P grind a bit easier, to making it maybe situationally a little bit easier, but probably not at all.

Guys, in beta the loot ticket did fill your monster chest. If that’s not the case open a ticket.

4 Likes