Auto Refill Titan Flags When Titan Defeated

Sometimes you can. Regularly check the shop for this one:

2 Likes

One word of caution about the refill flasks for titans:

They are very hard to come by.
It is not possible to just buy them whenever you wish. And when you can buy them - like in the offer, which I also purchased - they do not come cheap. Once in a blue moon, they drop from chests. But “once in a blue moon” is not a reliable source …

Thus, it is a good idea to not just blow these flasks but to save them for a time of need. Like using one to bring down a titan that would otherwise flee.

In our alliance, flasks may be used only if the leadership agrees. They are just too valuable to blow without any special reason.

3 Likes

I just got a flask from a Titan chest. My first in ages. Absolutely agree with you!

2 Likes

I haven’t purchased flasks; over the past about 7 months I average around 3 / month

2 Likes

lucky you!
I have 14 alliance energy flasks … many of them purchased … but I gave about 28 raid flasks sitting around … although I do use one once in a blue moon.

1 Like

I would like to be able to buy it in resources just like you can world and raid refills for 100 gems.

The game has not made it available that way. Please keep your eyes on Featured items, looking for the Flask purchase “Energy Drink Pack”:

2 Likes

I would like to be able to buy it in resources just like you can world and raid refills for 100 gems. The game does not make it that way people make the game that way. The idea is to buy refills of alliance refills for 100 gems. Not flasks for 1200 every now and then. We or at least I’m spending over 6000 gems a month trying to get good hero’s which rarely happens.

You can add that idea to the Shortlist. I’m not sure if that will make it to their drawing board, but you can certainly try.

Always thinked that people mostly use gems to buy heroes and/or troops.
Recently i learned that many spenders not only use a huge amount of gems to get HotM and event heroes, but often even to purchase multiple ascension packs, trainers pack and flasks offers.

I really feel poor right now :older_man:

Hardly anyone buys ascension packs TBH. Trainer packs aren’t useful after the first two months or so, and why buy flask offers when they aren’t needed at the high end anyway which is where most big spenders wind up over time?

The big one you’re missing actually is accelerating the chests, lots of people do that.

I’m actually surprised that more people don’t put money into troops, you know exactly what you’ll get with those.

1 Like

exactly. If anyone in 7dd is spending on the 600 gem ascension packs, they’re certainly quiet about it. Over 3 months I’ve seen 1-2 “I spent 600 gems and got arcane scripts. @#$!#!%” messages.

The trainer tools pack is relatively good value when you’re first starting to build your 70s out and hitting 8* titans and below. back in sept-oct those were good value for me. Now not really anymore.

I’ve never bought the flask packs…not enough value to me to be worth the $12 in gems.

This issue may have been covered before so please excuse me if it has.
I think that the way the titan flags are given is wrong and back to front.
The reason I say this is because,
Let’s say that you are killing 7 star titans regularly with 4 hours to spare that means that the next titan is going to appear in 4 hours. Well when you get the next titan 8 star and you use all your flags from all alliance members to kill the titan with only 30 minutes left that means your next 8 star titan appears in 30 minutes however surely if you have struggled to defeat the titan you should get a longer period between them so your flags can regenerate.
Wouldn’t it be more plausible to refill the titan energy when the titan is defeated especially if the time gap is so short. The titans go up in power therefore making it harder to kill so it doesn’t need to have a short time between them.
Yet if you defeat the titan with 4 hours to spare your next titan appears in 4 hours. I don’t understand why when you defeat the titan easy you get more time to prepare for the next titan than what you get if you just defeat it in time. That would surely suggest that the alliance needs time to regenerate their titan energy before the next one appears.

I’m probably not saying this very clear but I hope you get the general idea of what I’ve tried to say.
Again I apologise if this subject has been dealt with in the past.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Yer, I’d love fresh titan energy every titan. I never worked out what affects the time gap between them

Hey Lee. Thanks for the suggestion. Not really on the same page with you though.

Titans spawn every 23 hours. Flags generate at a steady rate. The way it is now requires planning on how long to attack a given titan and try to be ready for the next. Getting a refill at titan kill would basically just eliminate the element of strategy.

No matter the system of titan flags, as long as there is a system of increasing titan strength, you will always run up against a wall when the next titan i too strong for your alliance. If you use the entirety of your alliance flags on one titan, ,you’re pretty much just not ready for the next one. So take a titan off, merc or plan for taking the Flee loot share, and make sure your whole group is full for the next one.

2 Likes

When a Titan is taken out, can we get our Titan flags all automatically regenerated?

Used all flags to take out a 6* Titan and then a few hours later there’s another 6* or a 7* Titan and most in the alliance have 0 or 1 flag. That’s crazy and makes it impossible to take out the stronger Titan.

Would be great if one could purchase a titan flask from the shop – just like how the world energy & raid flasks available !

2 Likes

Tiež si to myslím. Mohli by ste niektoré predmety skúsiť predávať v shope

I brought up this idea in my alliance as well. When facing a difficult titan, we burn up all of our flags. And then have to sometimes wait until nearly half way thru the next one to get another 3 hits in again… often causing it to escape. I’d even be fine with adding a little more space in between titans. Yes, it’d mean less titans per week… but when you figure in the escaped ones, it’d probably even out anyway.

2 Likes

I agree, same problem here, you spent everything on a six or seven star Titan and the next, stronger one, always gets away because we don’t have any flags left…
The option to buy flasks or a standard duration of twelve hours till the next titan would be great. I hate to see a Titan go even when I and the rest had a decent score…

1 Like

Cookie Settings