Auto Play Feature for Raids

I am still sick in the gut with the Raids… last few days when i start playing with full 6/6 raid energy… and spending gems to ready the raid chest with a view to filling it Point 1 After All 6 raids are completed the chest is only on 22% full?? This has happened at least 3 days consecutively. Point 2 The Board / Grid / play table… whatver you want to call it… Tiles in this case… Move Soooooo slow… its like try to start a car in cold weather… nothing at first…and then its too late… all heros have been defeated before they can even mana up the Fastest hero… life gone… second attempt… the tiles begin to move slightly faster… you manage to get kellie revved up… but she is no good becauce we do not have to resources to assend her?? Or Scarlet… or Justice… and the tiles have forgotten about green… so with little john struggling to get his golden bar lit up… and No weapons to use… again… second life gone. But it was better than the fist try… so lets have another go… WOW!!! The board is lit up like a christmas tree… no holds barred… all colors… all heros maxed up in a few moves… and before you know it… you have 5 heros on max energy… mannad up and fit to kill a titan… even soo… 3.lives down and only 11 points in the chest. Getting a little annoyed now… but hey… its a game… on the 4th live i get an opponent perhaps 5 or 6 levels below me and with 2400 team power… and about 300 to 500 trophys less than myself… easy win i think to myself… The opponent now wipes my entire team of 3200… out again without any of my team even getting a chance to fire at a target… Now im really Upset… i want revenge… Life 5… Its like walking into a diffrent world… nothing can stop Team Fixer… and it doesn’t… yay… 22 points in the chest haha… last life 6/6… the whole cycle begins again… and im left feeling like
… why should i bother to pay gems to start the chest… why should i bother raiding when i come away feeling like my team skills and passion for the game are just pointless… useless… insufficient… So… I level up my team as much as the game allows… in a day… and try again the next day… with the exact same results. The Raids Are Not Working as they are intended… and somthing needs to be Sorted… In the meantime… I suggest you try putting an auto play button in raids… so we can wash pots or do somthing a little more fulfilling… while you look into this and other issues… I am loosing interest… and so are others… and you talk about taking the game forward… How about fixing it first… these problems have been arround since way before i started playing… and even new players now are still unhappy with its Lack of improvement.

Can we get autobattle in raids?

There are plenty of threads dedicated to strategies for improving raid performance such as this one and this one, so I’ll simply address the proposal.

On the one hand:

• It’s likely pretty easy to add auto-play to raids (and wars) since it already exists in other gameplay modes.
  • Having the auto-play button for raids and wars would make those modes consistent with the other gameplay modes that do have it.
  • Having more options to play the game is certainly not a bad thing.

On the other hand:

• I can’t imagine auto-play being able to win a raid against any competent defense when board control and timing of specials are so integral to success.
  • I’d rather the developers focus their attention on other more pressing issues like war matchmaking and hero balancing.

Thanks for the input… my point being that Raids seem pointless and un rewarding. They consume energy… resources… and time. Which are not free… The auto play would save us the time wasted attempting to fill a chest… And as for developers working on matchmaking etc… hero balancing etc… dosent tjat just enforce my point… the problems are far more vast and serious… and developers realy need to rethink the Entire Structure of Empires and Puzzles… in order to achieve their hopes for the game.