Auto play and replay

The auto play is awesome. Can we expand it to include an auto replay of a level when we are just farming for experience? that way we dont have to keep checking every few minutes while farming.

2 Likes

Meaning we click a button and the game keeps farming, say, lvl 5-8?

I’m thinking that will not happen. :confused:

Farming experience, not food. It would be nice to just click to auto replay a level that you are using for experience or items to use all the red flags when you dont have time to check every 2 mins. An auto replay for the auto play. Does this make sense?

I understand you wanting the game to play for you, one level over and over, that you want to farm.

Aside from me thinking “if you can’t be bothered to click a button every two minutes to farm, why are you playing this game?” I also think such an auto-farm (using all world energy) would be an exploit to stay online and not get raided.

(Don’t worry, it sounds nice to me too :grin:, but I think it would be used for other purposes,)

1 Like

Even at max world energy (what is that, 28??), you’re going to run out of energy and be able to be constantly online.

But I agree, devs have better things to spend their time on that catering to a few super-lazy folks.

The compendium was corrected. There seems to be a point where you sit getting no gain in total available world energy, then you start gaining it again. :slight_smile: (I’ve hit 34 world energy now). Either that, or after the compendium was initially published they increased the cap.

1 Like