[Implemented - V41] Auto kick inactive alliance leaders

It doesn’t take that long to strat over with a 1star Titan to what ever Titan your taking down now

1 Like

I read somewhere else here a new alliance went from 1* to 8* in 8 days. They had split from another alliance.

1 Like

I think you had a bad situation and you came up with a solution that suited you.

I understand that.

But trying to force your solution to a niche situation across the spectrum of all alliances may not be warranted.

However, I’m glad it finally worked out for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

#1 right under leader. Co leader could not kick. I know a loosing situation when I see it. Will comment no further.

I joined a dead alliance with only 3 other active players recently… while the other 27 members including the leader have been gone for over 500+ days.

Something definitely should be done to address this issue.

1 Like

Dead alliances happen. Join a different alliance where everyone is active, including the leader.

3 Likes

Dead alliances do happen and sometimes newbies get caught without realizing. I would like such alliances cleared out just for housekeeping and to make alliance searches etc easier as much as for any other reason

3 Likes

Due to the large number of allians and their lack of experience adding the lack of members to recruit, I propose the following.
1 -Eliminate alliances whose leaders have been inactive for more than 3 months, or pass the command to another member who is active.
2- eliminate alliance members who have been inactive for more than 3 months.
3- check the number of players by available countries or regions and take into account the number of alliances available and achieve a ratio in which the number of available players is always greater than the number of alliances bone for every 40 members 1 alliance.
4- if the ratio of available players is low based on alliances:
a) Block the creation of new alliances until the ratio increases.
b) only allow people of x levels (ex: 30/40/50, etc) to create alliances (unless the ratio of players vs. alliances is very high in that case anyone could create an alliance)

c) limit the possibility of new players creating alliances until reaching a higher level and better understanding of the game. preventing a level 4 player from being the leader of an alliance.

There are a large number of alliances at least in my region and not only are players missing to be able to fill them, many alliances are abandoned as well as many accounts within them, and not only that, but there was a lack of consideration for helping and include low levels in alliances as everyone is fighting to be top. in this way they will force some alliances to take new players to occupy empty spaces well it is my idea greetings to all
ratabboy arg red de alianzas

1 Like

I support the idea of passing leadership from inactive leaders to the next in line behind them (say, to the co-leader with the most alliance seniority)… because I think that would actually benefit all of the members of that particular alliance.

But I don’t like the idea of disbanding alliances or preventing people from being able to form their own alliances. Some people are in smaller alliances because they want to be in smaller alliances. Some people are in solo alliances because they want to do wars and titans without having to interact with anyone else in the process.

As to address the problem that you and others are having, of not being able to find enough recruits for your own alliance, I’d recommend - instead of forcibly disbanding alliances that are happy the way they are, maybe add an option to send a merge request to another alliance…?

4 Likes

Messages in the alliance banner can be effective… but since you have to stumble across an alliance out of the top 100, it could be difficult to see the effectiveness.

Perhaps having a top 500 scrollable list… with tabs 1-100, 101-200… etc. :thinking::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

don’t talk about dissolving alliances but about taking inactive alliance members.
I say delete in case there is no other active member that fulfills the role of leader

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen many inactive players in the game. I thought I read that they were going to start removing inactive players in one of their recent updates, but it doesn’t look like they’ve done anything with that yet.

Respect that some seek to have their sanctuaries at a low level or with few members.

but it takes a lot to see level 4 players who start creating an alliance and then leave the game the idea is to slow down those practices a little and encourage new players to get more experience and thus avoid the notion that if the alliance that I did not like it, I assemble mine and then I do not know how to take it and it does not work and I abandon it and as the people who entered get a bad experience they go and build a new alliance and a cycle of not ending is generated. and this also generates a bad experience for new players. As the creation of alliances is more regulated this will create a greater concern for the players and more help for them to stay in it.

True. The only time I ever created an alliance at level 4 was when I created my first alt. I already knew how the game worked, I just wanted to have my own alliance to practice with that new account until I leveled up enough to join a stronger alliance. I don’t think it would be a good idea for a completely new player to form their own alliance though, not without getting some practice and advice from more experienced players first. Maybe the minimum level to start an alliance should be the same as the minimum level for war participation.

2 Likes

Elders and co-leaders normally cannot be kicked from an alliance? Shouldn’t that change is they are inactive for an extended period? 3 months? 6 months? A year?

At least the leader of the alliance can do so. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, but in mine that’s the issue the listed leaders aren’t playing. It’s one of the elders who is directing everything. One of the captains hasn’t played in almost two years. Seems like they should be dropped by the system? Like I said, I’m new. Do I just go somewhere else?

You better take all active ppl in that alliance with you and merge with an active alliance. They are more than enough around.

I don’t really understand why people would stay in a lame duck alliance with an inactive leader. Find one that is active, or get all the active players together and start a new active alliance.

Agreed. But newbies don’t always know to leave. Also, kicking inactive leaders might help eventually to weed out dead alliances

1 Like