Auld Nick's Souls Shop.... Part of The Shop Family...Hell is empty, the devils have a new home

In a way the game feels like a booby trap. As long as i continue to get great support and they keep lifting my spirit while separating from the negativitywe should be pointing straight ahead and not looking down…

1 Like

I think they will milk it for all then can get until it becomes a flop. It is udderly amazing.

1 Like

They won’t stop until nobody can even afford a pancake breakfast

1 Like

Players will stay for the opportunity to grab more chests.

1 Like

Well the great thing about Chests is there’s no such thing as too big or too small all of them count…

Players should just be happy they are getting their hands on them regardless the contents.

1 Like

Well you know how it goes, first you’re happy to get small ones and then suddenly you get greedy and you want bigger and bigger it’s a vicious cycle

Maybe there is a way SGG could enhance their chests.

1 Like

They certainly wouldn’t need a payment plan. And the enhancement wouldn’t have much downtime

Regarding titans, I prefer A and B grades over C and D.

That lets me out then. Because I love them D’s. Go big or go home

You’ll have to show me more of this D loot.

1 Like

Too bad u r outta the game D loot is eye popping … :rofl:

Have no mystic ring so I’m always in the game.

1 Like

Ohhh… Does your portal offer satisfactory results?

Not sure. I summoned a Richard and might need a hand taking him to final ascension.

1 Like

Hmmm yes u have to know how to use richard. He isn’t easy so u gotta know tricks on how to get his special off…

1 Like

Maybe if you buffed him he would be more substantial when he shoots his special.

1 Like

Happy to show u the tricks I use…

Does your special drop his mana (like Guin) and make him slow to discharge his special?