Auld Nick's Souls Shop.... Part of The Shop Family...Hell is empty, the devils have a new home

Free booze and eye candy :candy: I’m game are you!

Soooo what are you waiting for people…let’s knock on the door :partying_face:

Ooh a new family… good luck recruiting :crossed_fingers:it will be nice to have another option for the Shops Family​:hugs:

Yes. Another option is great. Makes family gatherings more fun

1 Like

Bigger family… better fun. Come join us.:grin::grin::grin:

Doors open…let your soul lead the way. Learn, play, have fun and become the boss you were meant to be!

Stop wondering around and just come on and knock on the door!

1 Like

Are you our perfect soul?!

Accepting mergers from other trainer houses … We can get you “raised” for success… :kiss:

Yes yes yes…come and knock our door…

Grand Opening of the Souls Shop. A chance to get into the new shop at the ground level. Learn and Grow. Max 4000 TP

1 Like

Grow big with us and climb our houses, just don’t burn it down :fire:

1 Like

Yes… We will make u big and strong… Kinda like vitamins … Just in a blue pill form :rofl:

Come on lost soul, be home now!!

1 Like

Wanna fight it buttttttt … Who am I kidding

Who can refuse @AoK:biting_lip:

1 Like

Learn and Grow with us.

2 Likes

shops-one-family

Hi y’all!

I’m Tekaaluk from the Shops Family and co at Auld Nick’s Souls Shop, which is our brand new training shop, and I am very pumped about it!

We’re holding slots open for ambitious, active players who are looking for a place to learn the ropes, build up their teams, and have room for advancement in one of Empire’s oldest and best established Families.

If that sounds like you and you’re ready to start taking your game to the next level, come talk to us and find out if you’re a good fit.

Now, that said, maybe you feel like you’ve advanced beyond that 4k mark and you’re ready start taking names. And to that I say… Awesome! Nice work! You might be ready to find out if you’re a candidate for a slot in Shops After Dark, Ye Olde Curiosities Shop, or for the best of the best, maybe even the venerable One Stop Titan Shop!

So don’t be shy–or do, we will bite if you ask really, really nicely ;3.

1 Like

Bumpity bump

1 Like