Auld Nick's Souls Shop.... Part of The Shop Family...Hell is empty, the devils have a new home

GRAND OPENING :sparkling_heart::smiling_imp: :popcorn: :beers:

3 Likes

@Pike can I get your stamp of approval ? :kiss:

1 Like

Open to all, a place to learn and grow. The journey of 1000 miles starts with the first step, that is what Auld Nick’s Souls Shop is the first step. We will cap at a maximum to help ensure that all players hits are valuable and welcomed.

3 Likes

@JGE thank you for showing some love… Special flavor :popcorn: for u my friend :kiss:

I wouldn’t want to refuse you anything! The dark side always needs new blood! But does my poor German soul not understand something correctly (not enough coffee yet)? What do you need the consent of my humble existence for? Is that a figure of speech? Excuse my ignorance.

1 Like

Evil mistresses always need the support of an evil master @Pike :kiss:

1 Like

Loving the name especially as I live around the corner from Nick’s birthplace in Alloway.

Can’t have a thread like this without a bit of Tam O’ Shanter. One of my favourite sections

3 Likes

@Kilted much appreciated… :kiss: :popcorn: ty.
@AoK was the driving force and introduced the shops to an even darker level of evil :biting_lip:

1 Like

You have the support of your humble servant.

1 Like

:kiss: Thank u kind sir… Shadows and darkness must stay united.

1 Like

Looking for wandering souls…

2 Likes

@Str8blazen has been modeling for these posters so please give a special shout out to him :kiss: :biting_lip:

You know it! Just working with how the artist drew me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, super fun shop. Come have fun with us, great leader just looking for some beast to join us!

1 Like

Lol… Looking hot as ever :biting_lip:

Ooh hunting for a new soul :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wandering souls we have a home for you here…doors open…

1 Like

Learn and grow in a nurturing and comfortable environment.

1 Like

There’s also some nice eye candy in the shops… :popcorn: :biting_lip:

Open buffet and free flow booze :laughing:

Accepting mergers… Grow then graduate to the next house in the same family :kiss: