August HOTM

Sure, sure, and in the context of a Welsh saga, that’s how it would be understood. But pick up any English dictionary, and the first definition will be “male duck”. It’s also a not too uncommon given name. So as a hero name, it simply doesn’t register—at least to this mind—as referencing dragons. That’s why the French translation was such an “ah ha” moment.

I tended to think of the draconic connections of the name Drake, due to the significance of dragons in Eastern mythology, and because the first thing that springs to my mind when thinking of Bruce Lee is the movie ‘Enter the Dragon’.

1 Like

I think of Bruce Lee and I think of dragons, but I hear drake and I think that dude who always got beef on with someone and Rhi rhi doesn’t love him, or a male duck…

I reckon dragon lee is better than drake lee, but I think Bruce woulda been a better name…

Even if it meant no lee… just Bruce!

Drake made me think of dragons myself.

I’ve played muds/RPGs off and on since the BBS days from the early 90s. More than one game always had a fire drake or something similar as a monster.

1 Like

Raiding this thread with a question, about the current HotM, but basically all of this canon:

The +5% for Attack and Defense of same element heros:
Is it compatible to the buffs of Boldtusk and Kiril (I know, the two are not compatible to each other)?
Or is this actually a very effective self debuff ???

Sorry i play in french version
I have green link bonus and kiril bonus and more gregorion aeron wu kong (all compatibles)

@Mariamne: Thank you very much for the answer!!
And love the pic showing all compatibles.
Many thanks!!!

That’s some amazing stacking, linking and buffing. Great screenshot!