August 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival 2, Mythic Titan, Underwild, Atlantis, Soul Exchange, Magic Tower, and Covenant Of Champions)

Oh, @Elioty33 , do you have a new forum name? Congratulations! Will the next name just be God of prediction? :upside_down_face: :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

Nah Oracle​ is good enough. I am not that presumptuous to ask for a God-tier title :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I have a list ready for September but I want to double check before sharing it here. I will do later today :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

If those will be ok too, then you will be the “Ultimate Oracle of Souls and Portals” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do tomorrow actually. They just announced a (balance) update for tomorrow so will re-check after that.

5 Likes

@Elioty33 et’s! You can! We believe in you! :metal: :muscle: :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, thx :slight_smile: We can wait 1 more day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Modified August Calendars in light of Covenant Change:

V2 Calendar

Quick Ref V2

The Moderator Special :)

11 Likes

Updated the OP @VeryQuietly, thank you!

3 Likes

and the anticipation ramps up

1 Like

So here are my expectations for September 2022:

• Dune 1st September: featured: Sekhmet (new), Bennu, Khufu
  • Costume Chamber 5th September: featured: Obakan C2 (new), Vivica C2 (new) + the introduction of (new): Kelile C2, Elkanen C2, Isarnia C2 and Khagan C2
  • Gargoyles 8th Setpember: new hero: Hohenwerf, no featured hero
  • W3K 12th September: new hero: Sun Quan, no featured hero
  • Underwild 15th September: featured: Octros, Morel and Garjammal
  • Atlantis 19th September: featured: Inari C, Reuben, Ariel C, Hanitra
  • Tower of Styx 21st September: new event: introduction of all the Styx heroes seens in v50 beta
  • Valhalla 26th September: featured: Gefjon C (new), Odin, Fenrir
  • Dune 29th September: featured: Ahmose (new), Bastet, Sobek

Regarding the Covenant of Champions and the Contest of Elements events, as of now, I do not expect them to return/come before the first half of October.

Happy planning!

26 Likes

Thx for your answer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! Your help is being fundamental to the success of our monthly calendar, I as a calendar builder just have to thank you, I will make a reference in my calendar and put the credits of the highlights thanking you for your contribution.

7 Likes

20 characters of thanks!!

5 Likes

@Petri
@Elioty33

September would be Knights Clash, we will have a new rotation in the calendar or with the arrival of the Styx Tower the Knights Clash was for October, does anyone know?

Thanks for the attention!

2 Likes

I am expecting the Clash of Knights only in October.

1 Like

I am expecting the next CoK on October the 19th and as of now the rotation should be Ninja - Magic - Styx - CoK but with all the newest events, SGG might update its event cadence again.

6 Likes

@Elioty33 God bless you! Thank you so much for your help to us, the people involved in creating content!

3 Likes

btw, busy month, they will earn looots of money

3 Likes

I agree. Busy month.