August 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival 2, Mythic Titan, Underwild, Atlantis, Soul Exchange, Magic Tower, and Covenant Of Champions)

Thanks!

That means, october will be Heimdall and Baldur november…
Such a long wait for my most beloved hero :slight_smile:

2 Likes

now just sitting here with the remaining coins trying to figure out who should i wait…

1 Like

heyo! seems like new event contest of champions has been pushed up to this week and now clashes with tower of magic! and here i was hoping to maybe wait until september to try summons for it… :joy:

1 Like

Nice catch !

Thx for noticing it:

Ridiculous change, towers are really tiring and time consuming events for those who wants to participate and now we have another event at the same time.

1 Like

There will not be quest for Covenant for Champions this time.
Just the portal will apprear now, and the quest will be there only next time.

4 Likes

If there is no quest, then where will we get the coins? It’s a strange situation. ))))

I understand that this time there will be only portal, in which pulling will be possible only with gems

Staff will give them for us as a gift:

4 Likes

Yes, thanks, I’ve already seen it! I hope there are enough gift coins to summon Dawa :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I regret to inform you that Dawa will not be inlcluded in the portal this time :frowning:

I hope I have not shattered your dreams :slight_smile:

But the portal will offer you a Greymana instead :slight_smile:

Information based on how we last seen in it Beta.

7 Likes

Well, that’s it… dreams are shattered… I’m going to cry in the pantry

5 Likes

I have updated my calendars to reflect the change for Covenant Of Champions (Portal Only).

3 Likes

to be fair i haven’t got a graymane, so maybe I will finally keep him if i pull him in this haha

do you know which costume will be featured in Valhalla at the end of August?
thanks a lot

8 Likes

That’s the most accurate predictions ever made ? Wow

3 Likes

Thats why he is the oracle of souls.

2 Likes

Yes, @Elioty33 is best on predicting things :slight_smile:

Do you have any predictions for September mighty Oracle ? :slight_smile:

Or any predictions for us about when should we pull to get an event 5 star hero ? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

hahah,

I have one highly secret and superstitious tactic for pulling heroes! I basically pulled everything what I wanted, which I applied only in last month or two. Now Im only saving pulls for C. Baldur (hopefully I didnt jinx myself here :D) and christmas.

You wanna find out? Nowadays, every top secret is put behind paywall and subscription. But since my belly is full, I can share crumbs with everyone :smiley:

here it goes :

1. Be relaxed as possible
  2. click button for pulling heroes
  3. Click with left hand (index finger) to pull hero on left side of screen, then just slighty before hero would show up automatically, press with RIGHT index finger on right side of screen to make him show up a bit earlier.
  4. BAM! 5* LEGENDARY! … or if it didnt work, in the next 30 tries :stuck_out_tongue:
3 Likes