August 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival 2, Mythic Titan, Underwild, Atlantis, Soul Exchange, Magic Tower, and Covenant Of Champions)

Ok, I finally have put the additional calendars into the main post. @ArktikaTF, @ColdHands, @sommc, and @IsaHurricane. Thank you everyone!

12 Likes

by your prediction, when do you expect hulda to be featured?

I expect her to be featured again in the S4 summon portal on the 2nd of March 2023. You gonna have to be patient. Though, it also has a long time to change until then, no hard guarantee on this one.

However, she might be on the Convenant portal in the meantime or if you are extremely lucky, you can also get her during the Black Friday summoning event (25th November 2022 7:00AM GMT to 30th November 2022 7:00AM GMT).

5 Likes

dammn, do you keep track from past featured heroes, if so, would you mind sharing it, @Elioty33 ?

1 Like

@Elioty33 very accurate predictions so far :+1::wink:

7 Likes

Came Here to say that, congrats, @elioty33

4 Likes

Any rumors or ideas who is in soul exchange?

None, we’ll just have to wait and see in 2 weeks time to see what is offered. @Jop

3 Likes

Small updates to my calendars (added next POV start date).

3 Likes

No idea whatsoever. When you try to indiscriminately be blamed for everything, you don’t have time to look into the specifics of what exactly you’re blamed for.

3 Likes

now we can add “going off-topic” to things you are blamed for!

Hello, i was wondering what will be the next event in September after the actual one (challenge festival number 2)?

Can anyone tell me what is it going to be? (8 september to 12 september, probably)

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I am expecting Gargolyes to return on September 8 with a new hero: Hohenwerf

6 Likes

That is my expectation as well.

3 Likes

@Elioty33, now im a True believer

7 Likes

Far seer, can you tell us your projected featured hero list in September? Thanks a mil

1 Like

Everybody, please welcome Elioty as our newly appointed MONTHLY PROPHET!

Threat him with utmost respect, as such rank deems it.

Also in the honour of your services, I wil call my newborn baby Xnolphod - Ellioty :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your Xno :muscle:

2 Likes

Elioty,

will Baldur costume be featured in valhalla in september or will it be Heimdall?
Thats my last real catch im trying to get, besides partially Sekhmet.

I have said it before that Baldur should be the last released S3 costume (unless they make more of course) but to answer your question:
Valhalla 26th September: Gefjon C, Odin, Fenrir

4 Likes