August 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival 2, Mythic Titan, Underwild, Atlantis, Soul Exchange, Magic Tower, and Covenant Of Champions)

I regret to inform you that Dawa will not be inlcluded in the portal this time :frowning:

I hope I have not shattered your dreams :slight_smile:

But the portal will offer you a Greymana instead :slight_smile:

Information based on how we last seen in it Beta.

7 Likes

Well, that’s it… dreams are shattered… I’m going to cry in the pantry

5 Likes

I have updated my calendars to reflect the change for Covenant Of Champions (Portal Only).

3 Likes

to be fair i haven’t got a graymane, so maybe I will finally keep him if i pull him in this haha

do you know which costume will be featured in Valhalla at the end of August?
thanks a lot

8 Likes

That’s the most accurate predictions ever made ? Wow

3 Likes

Thats why he is the oracle of souls.

2 Likes

Yes, @Elioty33 is best on predicting things :slight_smile:

Do you have any predictions for September mighty Oracle ? :slight_smile:

Or any predictions for us about when should we pull to get an event 5 star hero ? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

hahah,

I have one highly secret and superstitious tactic for pulling heroes! I basically pulled everything what I wanted, which I applied only in last month or two. Now Im only saving pulls for C. Baldur (hopefully I didnt jinx myself here :D) and christmas.

You wanna find out? Nowadays, every top secret is put behind paywall and subscription. But since my belly is full, I can share crumbs with everyone :smiley:

here it goes :

1. Be relaxed as possible
  2. click button for pulling heroes
  3. Click with left hand (index finger) to pull hero on left side of screen, then just slighty before hero would show up automatically, press with RIGHT index finger on right side of screen to make him show up a bit earlier.
  4. BAM! 5* LEGENDARY! … or if it didnt work, in the next 30 tries :stuck_out_tongue:
3 Likes

Oh, @Elioty33 , do you have a new forum name? Congratulations! Will the next name just be God of prediction? :upside_down_face: :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

Nah Oracle​ is good enough. I am not that presumptuous to ask for a God-tier title :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I have a list ready for September but I want to double check before sharing it here. I will do later today :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

If those will be ok too, then you will be the “Ultimate Oracle of Souls and Portals” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do tomorrow actually. They just announced a (balance) update for tomorrow so will re-check after that.

5 Likes

@Elioty33 et’s! You can! We believe in you! :metal: :muscle: :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, thx :slight_smile: We can wait 1 more day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Modified August Calendars in light of Covenant Change:

V2 Calendar

Quick Ref V2

The Moderator Special :)

11 Likes

Updated the OP @VeryQuietly, thank you!

3 Likes