Gives me hope that they give myztero taunt

2 Likes

Well, at least you get 40% combine health with noor

1 Like

Now do Mother North.

Haha. Where did @Mr_Style_Points go?

1 Like

That’s brutal I mean BRUTAL . I’m really sorry about your bad luck

He’ll be fine, he’s still got Guardian Owl there to give him a back rub.

7 Likes

I find that she is always in the wings and I can’t hit 3 with loki…

As much as I want to read the “I just dumped ________ hero and now you buffed them “ horror stories the changes are decent . I have learned OP heroes only stay that way for a while . We all knew Treevil was broke when we set eyes on his card . People summoned for a three star . That’s why I only leveled one and the other sits . I sat on Maeve expecting a Treevil nerf and boy was I right . I’m sorry for those who feel ripped off . You have every reason to feel that way but I never trust any gaming company . Their job is to take our money and they are good at it . I have Klaern sitting and he won’t see a single feeder unless he gets a buff . I wont SE him either ( actually kept me from being able to SE ) in case he gets a buff . If you get an OP hero level them and enjoy . Weak heroes sit and wait for a buff . Game well

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from :test_tube: Early Information on Soul Exchange [Part of The Beta Beat V45]:

Haha! Where did @Gryphonknight go?!

3 Likes

Why is it a waste if you do not use them because they are very useless? Among seven of them which one would you use and why? Magni is very weak as defense, the others did not hit any harder, they have no use in special tournaments etc etc İ had to level them up since i had no other options very back in the day. Then i started spending money and got some decent heroes. After i first saw the new heroes will come up every day and nerf/buff will never end, i decided to quit. Quenell was a very need for me because i had lianna Evelyn and lady lake as greens. i was happy not regretful till I see vela and jade buff. I thought a lot of time has passed so they would make them stay as they are. İ had other heroes to give, i would not give jade and vela. But they are very greedy and liar persons.

You must be a joke. Anyway i quit, i wish you stay in your own mind cage forever. i will say no more.

Never trade your last 5*, no matter how bad, only use duplicates. You never know when they could be rebalanced. But scrolling through hundreds of heroes with no filter, only a sort does get old…

9 Likes

I’ll take $500 dollars for things they have in common, Pat

2 Likes

I think the worst of Alfrike (if you face her) is the Mindless Attack to everyone hit by the cubes during 3 turns, I hate it… If she fires, you have on average 3 heros blocked. If it was at least silence instead of the MA…

They arent… They have plot armor in story :stuck_out_tongue:

lol nice guess but i don’t have her :stuck_out_tongue:

i am against nerfing in general regardless of heroes i own or not

i don’t have xnolphod, alaise c, odin, frigg, azmia, … etc
and i am against all nerf requests against them/happened to them that keep on happening.

sadly most of them are based on “i don’t know how to deal with them”, “i don’t have/want to use the proper counters”, “i dislike seeing that hero everywhere”, “i didn’t get this hero so no one should enjoy them”

we are at a time where everything has counters and they are widely available in different rarities those arguments are getting weaker and redundant

3 Likes

My Jade was at 3/70, and really poor in the state I put her in the SE, the next day she gets a buff… very annoying!

1 Like

I literally finished maxing out Treevil yesterday, and you nerf him today :cry: