August 2022 Balance Update - Discussion

Please discuss the August 2022 Balance Update here!

Announcement:

Make sure to also check out our FAQ on hero balancing:

Which hero would you like to see balanced next? Post your ideas under the new Hero Balance - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum Ideas & Feature requests sub-category.

16 Likes

nice changes, treevil is surely welcome (and i do have 3 of them broken)
was expecting a buff for telluria aswellā€¦ but lets see what to come

14 Likes

Jade and Vela buff? Never thought i would see the day, this way i may use Vela again and max my poor ninja lady.

23 Likes

Yet another lame buff for poor Noor. Wish they would give her a real buff. 10% heal with a slow hero, seriously? Why bother?

34 Likes

Somebody pinch me, quick!

5 Likes

WAIT.

This is huge? Seriously? Too good to be true.

High point was Vela buff. She deserved it so much. Treevil is still good. C. Alasie was for sure OP.

I wonder if you plan listening to other feedback specially regarding season 1 heroes pure buffs. Not by releasing costumes.

Thanks staff, it gave me a little bit of hope even beta has some really, really unmotivating stuff. And we keep getting spanked by offers and lack of qol updates.

At least we got the FIRST balance update this year. The others werenā€™t balance updates.

39 Likes

Thatā€™s actually 40% health from the minions. But yeah 10% really? Canā€™t even give her 20% heal

4 Likes

Im surprised but its vety kind of them to finally listen players. Im so happy about JadešŸ˜

12 Likes

amem to that, the other balance changes all had the ā€œbuff for very strong heroā€ sectionā€¦

2 Likes

Richard and Elena. The faces of E&P are basically irrelevant in play.

30 Likes

overall good changes dispite the buffs being on the small side and only y heroes got buffed.

i am glad Alasie didnā€™t get butchered and the damage increase compensation is welcome (i donā€™t think she needed a nerf in the first place)

please letā€™s have more heroes covered. more love is needed :star_struck:

note: i think jade needs her dodge to cover all her allies on all charges. the damage change is good.

myztero needs more damage or have the ability to memorize aliments recived by his allies as well.

13 Likes

I have just maxed and limit broke a second Alasie. The only thing that sucks about all this is the waste of matsā€¦ there should be a way to compensate people.

18 Likes

Myztero needs to have taunt for 2 turns

15 Likes

Yay for Jade! She has the best ninja artwork imo and it was painful watching her sit unleveled. I am delighted.

8 Likes

This is the first time that ALL the changes are pretty much welcome!! Finally they started listening to us, even if just a bit!

15 Likes

I donā€™t like what happend to Alasie Costume ā€¦ she barely stand with those strong heroes you keep releasing :hot_face::unamused:

7 Likes

Lol @ having just used a vela dupe to exchange for lady locke, with jade sitting there now as probable preferred option.
GG SG

1 Like

Iā€™m not convinced that nerf for treevil is going to dent him. I feel heā€™s is still grossly OP for rush.

5 Likes

Because you summoned her recently Nana, she was OP as hell for sure.

10 Likes