August 2020 Hero Balance Changes Discussion

Hey SG, thanks for disproportionally affecting all us F2P/C2P players who have Vela, but not Telly. As sometime with less than a handful of elite heroes (after two years of C2P playing), this change really makes me bitter.

But hey, at least I have a goblin balloon!

11 Likes

I’m perplexed by the nerf with Vela when the issue has been Telluria

This is like going to the hospital with a broken arm and getting a cast on your foot

Lucky me, I have C Magni and think this might be the best way to go

3 Likes

For Skadi - the killing of telluria’s minions was with regular 4/80 - no emblems

1 Like

After playing for 2.5 years it helped me realize I’m a Masochist. Thanks SG!!!

P.S. I can’t wait to grab another Vela when Atlantis comes around again.

2 Likes

Seemed like this would be an insteresting post. My mistake.

@Siltan it seems you ask about goblin crates, this is the correct thread:
[Master] Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

And try to use english…

1 Like

Bring on the Finleys

Agreed. What about Agwe? Are they still considered one of the worst 4* heroes in the game? How hard would it be to increase their damage dealt or change their defense buff to a defense down against blue?

1 Like

I hope those balancing changes work. But I don’t understand why so many changes all the time.
This Telluria problem had to be fixed long time ago. With one big change. Not changing all heroes around her. You could make her slow, remove minions, or even delete her and give everyone a choice to swap her with any other hero or something. So many possibilities. I also have her but I prefer the game without Telluria.
I doubt that will change much, the game will still be unbalanced and Telluria will be everywhere. Don’t be afraid of all the crybabies. What’s the worst that can happen… Rage quit, nap, log in again? Telluria is ruining Wars and Raids for way too long. It’s your game and it’s broken. Fix it!

3 Likes

Shut up and take that reset emblem. :smile:

1 Like

You are mimicking SG :rofl:

2 Likes

Had a fight against a Vela earlier, previously she was one of the heroes I feared the most on defence (I don’t even take reds against her). Her initial damage was a lot lower and because of that and the reduced DOT my heroes were able to survive and I healed and cleansed away the attack ailment with my Rigard. They absolutely destroyed her IMO, making her a complete non-threat on defence (I don’t know how she is on offence as I don’t have her but I imagine her effectiveness is greatly reduced there too). I think they got the nerf right the first time, but this second round of rebalancing was uncalled for and unneeded. If they really wanted to fix GTV, make it so water damage overwrites burn/burn cannot be applied when water damage is on a hero, or that you can’t roll the same tank three times in a row in raids(for those who are annoyed about seeing her all the time). Vela was perfectly balanced before this, now with this nerf I think I’ll skip out on December’s Atlantis.

7 Likes

Reuben have been nerfed indirectly.

Just out of curiosity… Who’s in charge of making the decisions for the past months, and how TF this person still has a job. Never seen more idiotic problem solving.
And believe me when I say this, after that change, your game will still be broken, and people will still quit.

1 Like

It will most likely be the higher up. Even designers and developers probably give lots of amazing and awesome ideas but the decisions are out of their hands.

Go look at the “Clients From Hell” website, you will get an idea of what stuff designers, coders, etc have to put up with

clientsfromhell.com

I appreciate a lot that SG give us an argumentation for every buff/nerf of heroes. :+1:

Yes buddy its my true feelings … i got sick of this thift …its not something free they give you you have to pay real money to get it , after that they change it … like you are buying a silk shirt for 200$, then they tok out and give you a cotton shirt for the same amount of money …its the same

1 Like

I use Mitsuko as well vs Vela, and I dont get the problem @yelnats_24.

She kills herself still with around 75% hp, and if not she barely lives and drowns herself in water damage.

My experience so far is that Mitsuko still works great.

Here’s vela skadi after buff nerf update.

Skadi is awesome
Vela is no longer scary

4 Likes

Thank you SG, after this ridiculous nerf and the stupid compensation you make the decision to quit this game much more easy, but dont forget something when we the paying players quit you will not get any money, good luck to all with this scamy game.

5 Likes