AUGUST 2019 CALENDAR (Events, trials, rare quests and Atlantis) TENTATIVE

I guess Khiona, Musashi, Ariel and Poseidon

Is anybody know, there gonna be new event heroes?

Good one. Thanks for the calendar information.

1 Like

Thanks for this great calendar

1 Like

Thanks for the calendar! :tada:

1 Like

Oooh, I got a little dizzy when I read that … I almost swooned from desire :smile:

4 Likes

@Novo Hi can I translate your calendar to korean? I’m korean user and my alliance want to see korean version:grinning: I’m not gonna erase your copyright down below. If you are okay, I want to translate your every month of calendar every month!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this! Its amazing and truly useful! Been looking for something like this for a long time!! :smile:

2 Likes

안녕하세요! @tachyfish of course you have my permission to translate. Please send me a copy after you translate it I’d loved to see it. Honestly I love all things Korean. Fighting! :kr:

1 Like

Thank you for permitting! :heart_eyes: This is a translated korean version. I’ll be wating for next calendar :heart:

3 Likes

I really appreciate the calendar … it is so much clearer and easier to use than the typical list of dates … thank you so much for sharing! :smiley:

Do you plan to create more of these for future months? If so, what will be the best way to find them? Thanks!

1 Like

@Katterik thank you, I’m pleased you and so many others have found this calendar useful.

Great question by the way. :+1:

Yes, I do plan on continuing to make these calendars for as long as I’m able to. I will start a new thread for each month similar in title to this month and place them under the same category of Player Guides.

Currently working on next month’s calendar and plan on uploading for all by the end of this month.

8 Likes

I, as one of many really, really, really appreciate your efforts!
:star2: Thank you muchly :star2:

2 Likes

That’s great, Novo! (love the avatar btw :coffee: :))

Your work for the community is one example why I so enjoy this game … there’s a great spirit of collaboration and helpfulness among E&P players. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! GREAT Appreciated… especially on the updating, accuracy and extra info at the bttm!

2 Likes

Sorry to ask here. But does the new Trials begin in like 1.5 hrs?

@h0nkyJ

I did a search and this seems to be the start time for all the trials.

4 Likes

Based on the Beta, they are adding heroes to all of the events. There is a list of them and the current stats and skills in the Beta Beat thread. It is great to see new heroes but there is a lot of pushing for more 4* heroes since they are useful and many people are far more likely to pull them instead of the random Guin or other event hero. I also see the power creep getting much worse as they continue to add new heroes and HOTM which makes those dependent on TC20 to be at a disadvantage. And while I have beaten teams with Guin and hold up in diamond with 4 classic heroes (Joon, Magni, Domitia, Melendor) and 1 Atlantis (Mitsuko) I would really love the chance to pull some S2 heroes from the TC. I don’t see the harm especially once they roll out s3 since the whales will have S2 and they will go after s3 and with the better but still low odds of the TC it will still not let people get nuts with 5* heroes from S2.

2 Likes

I bet they may add more training camp levels in the future to allow S2 heroes, here’s hoping :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a lot of talk about wanting this feature. They did just add a great new feature to the events which like the Atlantis coins that drop from the sea dragons, you can now get coins from chests and random enemies in the event and after 10 you get an event pull. The coins are for events only and seem to work on any event regardless of which one they were pulled from. This is only in Beta but it is a step in the right direction. The odds are still low but at least you feel like you get a shot. I think people love doing summons just for that thrill that you might score a great hero. I love when a 5* pops up from a summon or TC20. Even when I got Richard and Justice in the most recent collection I was glad to see them come out of TC20. Now if I could have a chance at Tarlak, Poseidon, Ariel, Ursena, Wilbur with the same odds of 5,20, 75 I would be thrilled.
I think they would have to make it a different level than just adding them in to TC20 because you could have heroes training currently and if they just add them to TC20 and you have a bunch uncollected when they did, you would have a head start on pulling the S2 heroes. I wish they would just add it though since I have about 30 sitting to be collected from TC20…LOL

1 Like