🎭 [August 17, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

I am saving my keys this month. Hope to see Magni featured next month :wink:

3 Likes

I’m doing the same thing. I’m hoping for either Domitia or Magni costumes. I have both heros maxed and emblemed already.

3 Likes

Made 11 pulls so far .

7 duplicated maxed 3*

2 new costumes friar truck and Barden

2 duplicated and maxed costumed 4* sonya and c.rigard.

No Kiril, no caedmon, no hotm, no 5* … this game is rough sometimes

2 Likes

Ugh, it sucks not knowing the order b/c I like to plan ahead. I’m only hoping for Joon and Lianna costume so I’d like to save my keys (and gems) for when they’re featured.

1 Like

Had 5 keys from chests and visions, with the quest-keys, made my 3 pulls:
Kashhrek (dup, nr 1 not touched yet…)
Skittleskull/candywitch. New 4* for me. Would have preferred Caedmon, but I’ll take it. Will probably max skittleskull now, with costumebonus she becomes worthwhile.
Carver (new, could have used him to tank in the current tournament).

All in all 2 new costumes, so Happy. Still hoping to draw a nice 5* costume, but I have no summoning-luck when it comes to 5*…

Pretty Excited!

Berden (new C)
Isshtak (Dupe)
Elena (New C - First Red 5*)
Carver (new C)

Have 1 more pull left - would really love to get Lianna or Kadilen, but asking for two 5* in the same Costume event is probably a little (or more accurately, a ridiculously huge amount) greedy on my part.

After getting another 2 3* dupes, this little surprise was made by RNG

strong text

2 Likes

heroes are no longer locked? i was able to fight with the same team first 2 stages
and less keys? only 10? not 15?

Yes, since V28, here it is:

Costumes lock for Raid Tournament and War teams. Costumes are allowed to be changed elsewhere.

Source: https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012775840-Version-28-Release-Notes-Status

IMO, I think it means in war and raid defense the heroes and troop is locked in that level and freeze it, we can still level hero, give emblem and level troop, but in defense it does not change.
Then we can freely use elsewere as ofense change either using costumed or not, and also if we are leveling those heroes, we do not use the freeze version as in defense.

1 Like

my bad, i confused it with tavern rules :smiley:

1 Like

Total of 15 keys, so three pulls…

And on my 2nd pull comes the almighty sartana… my 1st 5* costume… Now I have two sartanas… Wow

4 Likes

I managed to finish the event. I´d say it´s as hard as a challenge event in epic. or a trial 3rd stage (without hero restrictions)

The last 5 keys gave me another Karil.

The summon balance was:

Little John
Tyrum
Karilx2 (eaten)

2 Likes

I caved in again, bought offers and got Belith (I have her maxed so maybe she will become relevant in my roster again) and Berden who’s also new. And I got Zocc! But my green legendary bench is long anyway.

1 Like

Although I’d love to get a 5* costume, atm I’m settling down for nice 4* costumes… Wanted Kiril and Caedmon badly, got Caedmon! And then another one! Meh. Plus 4 times 3* costumes, Tyrum is nice. Accidentally fed the previous card. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Getting tired of this game! At least 120 pulls with nothing but 3 and 4* dupes!
Who wants one of my 200 Briennes?
SG doesn’t make it easy to like them…

Full summoning results…

Earlier

2x Renfeld
1x Balthazar
1x Berden

Latest

2x Berden (total 3 this event)
Brienne (9 in total)
Gunnar (Makes 10 in total :scream:)
Belith
Sonya
Melandor
Friar Tuck
Renfeld (3 total this event)
Azar
Balthazar

So, nothing new at all, everyone is a duplicate (or triplicate (or more…)) of a hero who is already costumed.

Disappointed but not surprised.

I hope it’s the pattern, I have Domitia and Magni max with emblems but i need their costumes to hang with the top of my roster. This month trying for Zocc which i finally got I’ve ended up with 5 Elenas now, HA10 can’t get here soon enough

1 Like

Does anybody know when Joon costume is going to be featured?

Joon has already his costume. Whether you pull Joon costume is another matter.

I think they’re going random with featured. Check history here: