🔵 [Aug 19, 2020] Trials of Decimation Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Definitely prioritise maxing Proteus, you won’t regret it, and give as many emblems as you can too

My team:

No items used thanks to Hel.

The new emblems will go to Isarnia and Magni.

2 Likes

Team last time/ Team this time

Swapped in newly acquired cJoon for Guin. Used one antidote to cleanse my team, but not overly difficult this time at all.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Lianna who just got her final tonic from Shrikewood.

2 Likes

EZ trials since I used Proteus with 2 healers.

BT - Kiril - C.Sartana - Elena (3/70) - Proteus

No items used. Had 2 diamonds saved for boss wave and combos galore.

Purple trainer to Clarissa. Will have her at 3/70 soon.
Close to 700 Fighter and 700 Wizard emblems saved up. Still contemplating using Wizard emblems on C.Sartana. Only wizards I would potentially emblem over her are Hel or Zeline, both of which I don’t have but pray for each ToL.

2 Likes

Same team as last time but everyone has a few more emblems and it made a huge difference.

Have Kiril but he is not maxed yet. Gotta love Proteus in this. Just awesome. Used 2 mhealing on Colen and an arrow attack at the end but other than that, nothing. First time ever!

All goodies will be saved for now. Yummy.

1 Like

Completed with C.Melendor, BT, Colen, C.Joon, Kiril. The three healers kept my heroes alive easily while C.Joon killed the enemy one after the other. Had to use only a couple of mana potion because i forgot the antidotes :see_no_evil:
Emblems momentarily saved, trainer to Gravemaker.

2 Likes

Completed with same team that I used last month -
Boldtusk, Magni, Onatel, Costume Joon and Jean-Francois

1 Like

Added Colen to my crew this time for more damage.
Used 1 mana, 1 super mana, 1 bomb. All mana to Proteus for locking down bosses.

Went into bosses with all charged. BT, Ulmer, Colen combo hits pretty nice. :slight_smile: Having burn and posion DOT on everyone wasn’t bad either.

2 Likes

I gave a try with this team to 3rd stage, but the bosses damage just oneshot my 3* and defeated me.

I´m considering trying a massive item barrage, but I´m short of iron RN.

I think I was ready for the challenge, I didn´t need to clear my inventory to destroy them, just to kill baltazhar and a little more for Ulmer.

Emblems for Kiril and Gato, Trainer for Cyprian.

2 Likes

Don’t remember at all what I used last time and this time I just used the team automatic mode suggested to me.

Not too much trouble. Vic died quite early into the battle with 3 bosses but could continue with just four heroes. Emblems will go to Victor and Magni, trainer will wait for Ursena.

1 Like

LAAASSSTTTT one to update haha

Video:

Not a vanilla challenge as I was a little busy & had to rush it done.

Benched:

Emblems all stashed away.

1 Like