🔵 [Aug 09, 2020] Trials of Serenity – Share & Discuss!

Made it, but lost tibertus quite soon when both Richard and Lianna targeted him (and liana bypassing the ripost). Board was mediocre, and used a few antidotes to counter the attackdebuff when purples were missing, and some health to save Rigard.

Trainer to mireweave, emblems in storage

5 Likes

Took triton out for tibs seemed a bit easier, killed chao n then Richard liannna killed herself.
Took all health pots prob could take some mana next time as didn’t use anythang else.

IMG_0100
Emblems to Athena padalin in storage trainer for miki

6 Likes

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Lianna fell quickly, had then a lack of good tiles, so Richard and Chao were able to kill Frida.
Chao and Telluria’s minions took out the last man standing.

6 Likes

Super easy! Realised I actually had enough levelled heroes to make a mono team!

CRigard - CTiburtus - Cyprian - Clarissa - Seshat

No items used. Went into final stage with a purple diamond and all heroes charged up. Was over in seconds.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Cool stuff! Nice use of riposte for the all-vanilla challenge!

@Muchacho @Guvnor you in this time?

My team now: Chao, costumed Tibs, normal Tibs, Cyprian, costumed Boril

Alas, Richard is only 3/70. And my only other options were Sonya! Nothing to dispel here, so there. I made sure to fire Boril first, then Cyprian, so Cyp’s greater riposte dmaage will overwrite Boril’s for my center

Sadly, no costumed Rigard either

Benched: Seshat, Gregorion, Aegir, Jack O’Hare, Triton (I sure got lucky with Rangers…!)

The lack of ANY sort of healer, plus my rather underwhelming team, made this the most difficult trial for me. Had to use health potions. Even with two ripostes up, I wasn’t doing enough damage, and the enemy wasn’t taking enough damage to kill themselves before I died. (Richard did fall to riposte and tile damage, at least)

Finally, after losing Chao and both Tibs, I brought out the ace-in-the-hole: Titanium Shields. Chao and Lianna impaled themselves, hah.

never doing the vanilla challenge again for this one, once is enough :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

This team made light work of the final stage!

4 Likes

Probs for taking on the classic challenge despite not having a healer, knowing it would be a hard time.

Nice work! Small question: Can Lianna and Chao penetrate titanium shield with their talent?

3 Likes

thanks! this is like my 7th Trial doing an all-vanilla team, so I’m committed to the end :slight_smile:

I actually don’t know, that’s a good one. But it thankfully didn’t happen to me. Chao and Lianna both hit themselves.

I did find this post: it shows that the Reflect cast by Titanium Shield is NOT one of the buffs that the Ranger talent can bypass

4 Likes

Yeah I’m in.

Team:

Only other vanilla option was Lianna… Probably would have been better than Sonya tbh…

Benched: Telluria (+18), King Arthur, Sir Roostley (+3), G. falcon (+12), Evelyn (+6), Red Hood (+1), Seshat (+1) & a bunch more at 3-70.

Battle:

Didn’t quite work out nicely… But got there in the end…

Rewards

No reset token.

Emblems for King Arthur. Rangers stockpiled for now. Trainer for Lady Loki.

10 Likes

nice job Guv! it all worked out in the end, achievement unlocked :wink:

2 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Sonya out, Rigard-C 2nd in, he focus def/HP in Ranger path, which is I think better for focus on purple stack. Telluria is +14 now, Tiburtus-C is +5.

Other Option
Screenshot at Aug 09 19-49-35

Battle

Decent start, heavy minions.

Finished clean without any items.

Reward

Paladin keep later for Telluria, Ranger for Tiburtus, because Seshat is good enough at +18.
Trainer keep later, maybe for Raffael (if he will ascended, not decide yet though).
Wel I think I will ascend him, because of Glenda nerfed.

6 Likes

Team for the first two stages because I wanted to play with my new maxed HotM:

Team for stage 3 for the vanilla challenge and my bench:

Left out Sonya due to weak on green and nothing to dispel. I had two D down options, two A drop options, and a riposte. Team worked well. No items pre boss. Boss stage used 6 health pots and 1 mana. Went pretty smooth al in all for no healer.

Emblems to bank as I don’t have enough for either class to go up.

:beers:

6 Likes

I beat all 3 levels and only used 1 item (a small mana potion) :smile_cat: It’s the first time I haven’t needed offensive battle items to finish.

My team was Rigard in his costume (+19), Tiburtus (+19), Cyprian (+16), Lianna (4/79) and Sonya (+5). Poor Rigard died on the last level :sob: Lianna was deadly and the bosses kept hitting Cyprian and hurting themselves :rofl:

Boril ate the 3* blue trainer hero. I used my paladin emblems to take Sonya up to +6. I’m not sure what to do with my ranger emblems…start on Lianna (she is maxed now) or take Tiburtus up to +20. I’m leaning towards Lianna as I think Tiburtus is good enough at +19.

4 Likes

cRigard | Tibs+14 (w/ CB) | Telly+6 | Telly 3/70 | cBoril

Swapped out Triton for cBoril because thought I’d have some fun with riposte. Intentionally tile dumped into the bosses when riposte was on and it was pretty fun actually - Richard was the first to commit suicide because of his hit-3 special, Chao stayed on for a bit longer because of his annoying pierce talent, but cRigs and Tibs made short work of him. Towards the end I had the opportunity to just finish off Lianna with cRigs and Tibs but I intentionally set her off with riposte on because I wanted to see her commit suicide as well. Unfortunately that little elf bish killed Tibs with her piercing arrow (:sob::sob:), but she then died from her slash attack being riposted. :rofl:

Item tally: 1 bomb on the final mob wave to preserve a good board

Emblems and trainers saved.

2 Likes

Same team as the last time

Many viable options, maybe next trial, would try out some combinations.

Trainer went to Inari, emblems saved.

4 Likes

I used Cyprian, cRigard +18, Chao +18, Telluria +14, Lianna +9. No problems at all. I didn’t use any items. Paladin emblems to Telluria, ranger emblems to Lianna, trainer hero to Killhare 4/64.

3 Likes

I’m actually not sure if titanium shields can be bypassed :thinking: I didn’t include it there though since I wasn’t sure – would only matter for class trials with Rangers right now.

2 Likes

thanks, i’ll drop a reply if I ever get to test it out again :slight_smile:

Team last time/ Team this time

Swapped out Sonya for Alasie, didn’t use items so lost all but Arthur and Triton (Took the pic but beats me where it went). Might swap CSonya back in for Triton next time.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Jack O’Hare.

5 Likes