đŸ”” [Aug 02, 2020] Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Congrats @Commander_K on the progress!

@Olmor Freya’s screenshot is awesome! I don’t have her and haven’t fought her so I hadn’t seen it! :+1:

I did do the vanilla challenge this time @sleepyhead. Full disclosure, I had no choice this time so it was literally impossible for me to mess it up this time again :rofl:.

The team:

LONG boring fight, as usual. Never had a threat of losing but it took forever to finish off Vivica. Truthfully this would be much harder without Boril. The passive riposte damage is huge even if his tile damage is FAR from it :ok_hand:.

Kadilen went up a node from what is pictured. Cleric emblems are banked due to no heroes.

Good luck out there! :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

agree, good job @Commander_K , beating the trial without a full set of maxed 4*s! keep on grinding!

@Muchacho totally agree, my Boril sped the battle along a lot because of his riposte!

2 Likes

Same team as last time (other options are 3*, or not yet leveled). I don’t like this trial, killing vivica is a drag

Horghall hits all, and with riposte was quickly down. Boril took some more effort and then whittle away at vivica

Screenshot_20200802-200545

Trainer to little John (when he’s further along), stockpile the emblems for now.

5 Likes

@Muchacho and @sleepyhead, thanks guys :smile_cat: I think Hansel was the lowest level but he did wonderfully; he put in so much work. I can’t wait to finish levelling up Gullinbursti so I can give him emblems but Mist and Hansel can’t have any yet, as Rigard keeps eating their share :rofl:

3 Likes

Had to do this one twice this week. I allowed my hitters (Hatter, Mist, and Jafar) to die and Kadilen and Vivica did not have enough power. For fun, I took a shower and the battle was still going on with my two and Vivica at full power under auto. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

One second time. Brough revive scrolls in case hitters died (didn’t use) and subbed Hansel for Kadilen.

5 Likes

Team last time/ Team this time

Brought Kadilen in for Caedmon. Results weren’t much better than last time. Back to the drawing board.
Emblems saved for now, trainer to Kashrek costume.

4 Likes