Attack the opponent's tower

Hi! Looking at your original post, I understand your frustration (no one like repeatedly losing), but understand that diamond level is the top, and ace players are there. It’s really easy to lose repeatedly and fall back to Platinum.

The purpose of the Forum is not to belittle other players, but to offer them constructive criticism.

When there is a language barrier, it is easy to misunderstand or take offense. I hope everyone takes a step back when things get heated, so I don’t need to show up in a fire truck. :wink:

(If it helps, I have a Kashhrek+13 who i wont use in Diamond because he’s just not strong enough.)

When you face three reds, you should be reaching for [the correct] multiple blues, as blue beats red:

wise words I have to agree with your theory because in the diamond is the maximum we can achieve. but I managed to a few months ago the remains with 2600 2500 trophies .after a few more complicated upgrades came because I see that my thrusts defeat and at 75% however my opponent returns trophies

In my tower, I usually only attack at 40 trophies or higher, since I might lose the first time, but repeated attacks usually end in victory; my overall trophy win/loss will end in a win for me.

Congratulations on your victories! :wink:

Raid difficulty at 2400 has increased, and will continue to do so. There is little benefit to holding more cups. Many players, maybe even most players, try to stay close to 2400 cups, so filling raid chests is more efficient. As time goes on, new players add into the general pool, but older players STAY IN THE SAME POOL. That is why I reason that holding 2400 cups is harder than it used to be.

Any team, even with +500 TP to your own, can be taken down with the proper strategy and a bit of luck. Your screenshots say you’ve had a long run of very bad luck, so I hope it balances out soon.

Ok Raghadorn thanks for the words also hope you get better .I’m not a big player I have a lot to follow , but in time I have been realizing this, my alliance colleagues even take me a shell, by the teams that I have was to be among the first in the war and not like that, but let’s go front that the game does not stop

I attack Kashhrek with red too. In second color I bring a dispeller, for example Lianna and Melendor/Caedmon.

@RCS, I found this post from @lexinen back when I started. It’s now pinned at the top of chat in my alliance (just the basic facts) and I send this link to all my newer players. see below
Kash is great for sticking in a corner during AW with Field Aid, it’s fun to watch if the other team struggles or knows to charge up a few hitters and just kill him. You’d be surprised at how many flags some alliances will waste on “Kash in the Corner” as my alliance has come to dub it. It helps even our weaker teams take more than one flag.
But as for the level you are currently raiding at Kash is not a threat or a help to your team. You will want to replace him ASAP.
If you have Gadeirus, he will be a much better help, especially emblemed. But for a tank I’d suggest finding another. Specifically speaking on green tanks, Yunan is probably the only one I’d consider using. You’d be better off with Drake as your tank and replace Kash with another hitter on the right wing. There are plenty of green hitters out there. Even Caedmon would be a significant step up.
Anyway I hope this link will help you as it did me. Good Luck!! I wish you the best in your future raids!

1 Like

Well, the first thing is that Kashrek’s special protects him from Red. And 3 reds isn’t going to do anywhere near enough damage to him before his special goes off. Then you don’t have a dispeller to remove his defense debuff.

Second, you have no heroes that are really suited to taking out Isarnia, Seshat, and Drake. To be honest, if that is your default raiding team, it seems too slow and lacks the focused damage to take out diamond or high platinum level teams. Add at least one sniper and drop Li Xiu.

Sorry but and only one team I set up, my defense is set up with ZIMKITHA, MARIE-THERESE, NEITH, SARTANA and MISANDRA I have a hero board reasonable, my weak point and the ice where in 22 months of play I have not acquired a legendary heroes of nature, besides I’m not looking for opponents With ice center, always of light and shadow where my team gets stronger 11 shadow heroes counting 4 legendary Full and light but 9 where 3 are legendary I’ll see if I find the link of some of my investing videos and I’ll share there yes you have a better view Better that it’s not me but the board I get

I will use the topic I created to show that my theory was right after three days the result of my watchtower is quite different from what I shared earlierScreenshot_20191227-111825

Im confused why this thread is still open…

Vpu confess to you things are happening on my profile that I am also finding very strange because generally and closed with two or three days beyond certain messages that are appearing in my Inbox is weirder still

Hi there ! Comecei agora, gostaria de saber mais sobre o funcionamento do forum, se puder me dar unas dicas . Agradeço

1 Like

confira este link também

Por favor, desculpe minha má tradução

Regras

Regras do Fórum
Última atualização: 3 de janeiro de 2020

Este fórum tem como objetivo incentivar discussões vibrantes entre os jogadores de Empires & Puzzles. O fórum pretende ser uma plataforma divertida e segura para interagir com outros jogadores em todo o mundo - de todas as origens e crenças.

Lembre-se de que você é responsável por se expressar. Pedimos que todos mantenham a conversa construtiva e civilizada.

A equipe e os moderadores do fórum Empires & Puzzles monitoram todas as postagens e reservam-se o direito de remover qualquer comentário que viole qualquer uma das regras do fórum expressas abaixo. A equipe dos Pequenos Gigantes tem a decisão final sobre todos os assuntos. As regras podem ser adicionadas, removidas ou alteradas a qualquer momento, e uma notificação no site será fornecida quando essas alterações ocorrerem. Este é um fórum privado, operado e de propriedade da Small Giant Games.

Incentivamos o diálogo respeitoso e pedimos que você cumpra as seguintes regras:

Não toleramos nenhum comportamento vulgar ou ofensivo. Por favor, esteja atento à maneira como você trata outros jogadores.
Qualquer tipo de assédio, discurso de ódio ou linguagem ofensiva contra outros jogadores não é tolerado. Lembre-se do idioma que você está usando.
Não publique nenhum conteúdo ofensivo, como material sexualmente explícito, racista, abusivo ou desrespeitoso. Não é permitido postar vídeos ou imagens NSFW (Não é Seguro para o Trabalho).
Seja civilizado e não chameje, nomeie e envergonhe ou insulte outros jogadores. Ninguém gosta de um troll. Não importa o quão animada a discussão, seja civilizado.
Respeite todos os jogadores e funcionários. Não é permitido intimidar outros membros do fórum ou desrespeitar a equipe.
Spamming é estritamente proibido. Não publique anúncios, ofertas, materiais, promoções dos concorrentes ou divulgue informações equivocadas.
Somente uma (1) conta no fórum por usuário é permitida. Criar e usar várias contas de fórum pode resultar em uma proibição permanente de todas as contas.
Leia as categorias e os anúncios antes de publicar qualquer coisa. Quaisquer threads duplicados serão excluídos. Por exemplo, as postagens de recrutamento da Aliança estão na categoria Recrutamento da Aliança, e todos os problemas de suporte estão na categoria Bugs & Issues.
Tópicos muito irrelevantes não são permitidos. Poste apenas tópicos que se encaixam nas categorias predefinidas do fórum. Irrelevante neste contexto significa todos os tópicos não relacionados ao jogo.
Não abuse da função de sinalização do fórum. A sinalização clara e falsa do conteúdo de outros usuários pode resultar na suspensão e / ou bloqueio de sua conta.
Respeite a privacidade. É absolutamente proibido publicar suas informações pessoais ou de qualquer outra pessoa.
Não divulgue informações falsas nem personifique nenhum jogador ou membro da equipe.
É proibido qualquer atividade ilegal ou compartilhamento de conteúdo. Não publique nenhum conteúdo pirata (warez) ou qualquer outro conteúdo que seja ilegal de qualquer forma.
Não discuta ou debata publicamente nenhuma das ações disciplinares tomadas pela equipe, moderadores ou apoio. Isso inclui: banimentos ou avisos de conta e bate-papo no jogo, moderação do fórum (suspensões, silêncios, fechamento de tópicos ou remoções de postagens). A publicação de quaisquer mensagens ou e-mails particulares (independentemente do tópico) recebidos da equipe, moderadores ou suporte é estritamente proibida.
É permitido principalmente o idioma inglês. Não oferecemos suporte oficial a nenhum outro idioma neste fórum. Você pode escrever em um idioma estrangeiro na categoria [Idiomas estrangeiros] 382. Alguns de nossos membros ativos ajudam nas traduções de vez em quando. Observe que o suporte ao idioma estrangeiro não é garantido.
Não provoque ou inspire outras pessoas a agir contra as Regras ou Termos de Serviço do fórum