Attack Boost Heros

JB
Thank you for the apology it was very nice. I believe my issue in this game is just bad luck, simply put. Lol. I still hope to see a hero such as wu kong, ranvir , tarlak or miki come join my roster someday to improve my titan score but until then I wait, and wait. Ugh. Lol I’ll admit patience is not one of my virtues. :slight_smile: Until then I’ll deal with the frustration and continue to level the hero’s I do have. :slight_smile: We all know this game can be frustrating. Thanks again for the response. I hope to see you in the game.

M

2 Likes

I lost over 300 cups last night :sweat_smile:

So let me restock or you will find the cupboard bare!

Fingers crossed for some encouraging pulls for you in the near future :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yes Airplane jokes! What’s wrong with that? It’s a classic. :grin:

I’ll gladly take your extra Wus off your hands, I’d use Wu on every team if I had enough. :wink:

… and if no 5* from 45 draws happens to less than 10% of players, count me in to the less than 10% crowd. Probably took me about 200 draws before I pulled my first 5*.

1 Like

Wow losing all those cups is brutal. Been there. Revenge is sweet though JB. Start getting those cups back!! LOL Good Luck!

1 Like