AtoZ Category Game - List before a mod/staff resets us

G - GROVE of beautifully colored trees

2 Likes

Harvest festivalā€¦celebrated in many cultures in various guises

2 Likes

Ichabod Crane from the Halloween story ā€œThe Headless Horseman.ā€ The Johnny Depp movie comes to mind. :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Jack Oā€™Lantern

20 Irish Pumpkins :rofl:

3 Likes

K - Kernels of corn, that is. Fall harvest!!

3 Likes

Leaves

Tons of leaves to rake, piles of leaves to jump in, lots of leaves to burn

3 Likes

H - Hot Tea

1 Like

Uuum, not sure the H fits there but Iā€™m pretty bad at the alphabet, too :grin:

1 Like

@princess1 - ugh. idk what i was thinking. I hadnt had my morning coffee when i did that. heheā€¦

2 Likes

M - Moody

Sometimes the presence of fall can make me feel quite moody like a nostalgia kinda moody way.

6 Likes

N - Nutmeg. Smell of it always reminds me of baking cookies in the fall.

4 Likes

oranges there is s wonderful hot drink made with oranges and nutmeg. The N made me think of it.

3 Likes

Orange made me think of pumpkins :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

QUINCE are harvested in the fall before the first frost

3 Likes

Rain - fall showers. they can also make you slip on a puddle and fallā€¦

4 Likes

Sleep

Those of us without without air-conditioning appreciate the cooler nights for sleeping. Of course this year itā€™s hard to sleep because of the smoke coming up from the US fires.

3 Likes

T - Thanksgiving. Both American Thanksgiving and Korean Thanksgiving :slight_smile:

(and Canadian Thanksgiving, and probably others I donā€™t know off the top of my head)

4 Likes

UNDER the weather

As if the regular flu season isnā€™t bad enough, this year we need to deal with covid 19 as well

3 Likes

Vests. when the temperature gets cold enough to require an extra layer, but not so cold that we need to go all Alasie.

3 Likes

W- Weather. Cooler temps mean more fun outside. Iā€™m very much looking forward to snow. Warm drink by the fire when itā€™s snowing outside.

The small silver lining to working from home due to covid means I wonā€™t have to drive to the office in bad weather.

4 Likes