AtoZ Category Game - Part Deux. List before a mod/staff resets us

Mathematics

I would love to go back and do lots of good stuff on new mathematics.

N- Nursing

Thank you for the nurses who do a wonderful job.

2 Likes

O - Oncology

I was a biochem major in college, and if for some reason i went back, Oncology would be a good / useful thing to study / research for sure.

1 Like

P

Psychology

Ok, I already studied it, but I liked it so much I want to study more

2 Likes

Q - Quantum mechanics

3 Likes

rheumatology

So many people in my extended family have arthritis- related issues I would never be out of work

2 Likes

That would be my choice too for R.

S - Sociology

1 Like

T - Theology. Not to believe but to understand.

1 Like

U - The universe especially now that they have that super telescope. How fascinating would that be

1 Like

Volcanology

When I was a kid I received by mistake a book on volcanoes that I took out of its envelop and started reading.
By the time I was midway thru it the society that sold it via [ordinary] mail had sent my father a request to pay for the book or give it back.
We just couldn’t afford the book but it was one of the few times my father stood for me and somehow managed to make me keep the book without paying for it.

I already liked the book but now cherish it - I still have it in my main house - and seriously considered going for volcanology.
Pragmatical cash considerations drove me to engineering.

3 Likes

Zoology

Mainly because I just love animals

1 Like

good job gang, we got to Z!

anyone want to throw out a new category?

1 Like

New Topic …
If you could wish for anything, what would you wish for? :thinking:

A - I was thinking of free airplane travel, but then I thought about my Huge carbon footprint. So, I’d be quite content with a pest resistent no fuss, fruit laden apple or avocado tree.

2 Likes

what a lovely category @Sarah2 :slight_smile:

B -

blessings for all my friends :slight_smile:

on a smaller scale, cool Breezes to help people survive the stifling heat

2 Likes

Ç - Colder weather…

It is too hot this summer…

2 Likes

D

Deeper rivers, just enough to combat the looming water shortage in parts of Europe

2 Likes

E
Environmentally friendly packaging that is compostable or recyclable or will even dissolve in water, and not harmful to our oceans or marine life.

2 Likes

F - Fun

More fun with the portals. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

G - Good luck for everyone in the game : at least for today

2 Likes

H - health

Just because.

2 Likes