AtoZ Category Game - Part Deux. List before a mod/staff resets us

Massage gift certificate.

I have ordered bulk Happy Hippos @Yhc. I thought it only came in one flavor. Then the rep said, “How about we do half chocolate, half hazelnut?”

Anyway, they are yummy … and make wonderful gifts.

3 Likes

Nuts

Simple but nuts are a traditional gift in my country and I absolutely love them.
Especially macadamia and cashews: a few years ago a colleague brought me cashews from her home country.
And they were soooo good (best ever).

I hear you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Fun facts about the 400 KHH

• as I’m totally incapable of decent human relationships that involve the actual presence of another human being, I was giving them off mostly at work.
    At one point an HR agent discreetly, “informally but officially” :thinking: asked me “You’re not spiking, them, right?”
    I had a laugh but he was a lot more serious than I would have liked :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
  • @akionna I didn’t know they had two flavours either! :rofl:
  • it happened some four years ago and I’ve never touched another KHH since :no_mouth:
4 Likes

O

Oranges, as they symbolize good fortune

also Oreos, they were an imported treat for me!

2 Likes

Peace.

I like a quiet house. When everyone disappears … so I can nap or read a book.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a good one :bowing_woman:t3:

Quality time coupons.

Several years back I was dating someone in the chase for a career, just like me.
As a result I often complained we didn’t spend enough quality time together - which was as much my fault.
At some point I started receiving coupons for quality time activities as gifts - I believe the idea came from a movie or something like that.
It was very sweet and I still have the last one, which I didn’t cash-in because I liked the idea of cherishing it better :dizzy:

4 Likes

That’s a cute idea which I’ve used before :slight_smile:

R

Rabbit, got a pair which stayed with us until they passed of old age… and their kids stayed with us too

3 Likes

So I really have to say it.

Duh, Shoes :woman_shrugging:t3:

Predictable, uh? :rofl:

3 Likes

T

Tiramisu

Sooooo gooooddddd

3 Likes

Urban Treasure Hunt

Mrs. Z got me an entry into one once. I like escape rooms and she thought this would appeal to me…and appeal to me it did!
It was done old school too. No GPS phone stuff, just a proper map and a set of cryptic clues. I didn’t win, but it was super fun, and being in the Auckland city, the route inevitably went past a few bars :cocktail: :partying_face:.
Definitely give this a try if you ever get the chance (the Treasure Hunt, not the pub crawl :wink:)

4 Likes

that’s cool @ZoibergMk2 , and nice seeing you again, always a treat to have you!

V

Valencia trip. ok it was a self-gift, but I visited during the Las Fallas Festival, where they do big paper structures to burn down at the end… also the most delicious paella ever, after all paella was invented there… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings