AtoZ Category Game - Part Deux

Noodles. Naan bread. Nachos (is that a food?).

The kid says, “Nutella!”

He puts it on everything, sigh.

Edit: Oatmeal. Oysters. Octopus?

4 Likes

Nutella … Great minds @akionna .

O - Onion soup mix and a can of reduced cream… The great kiwi dip! Add a bag of potato chips or fresh cut vegetables and a great movie, time flies.

P - Potato chips with dip! See recipe :arrow_double_up:

I’ll leave Q to you @akionna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:… Oh that’s tough. Although I did have a delicious chicken & quinoa salad once :thinking:

4 Likes

You’re too fast @Sarah2! Who’s on P, you or me?

Dear @Sarah2, I give you Quiche for Q.

3 Likes

Raspberry licorice or Rolo chocolates that can be added to an Eton mess or placed inside a puff pastry pocket or croissant.

3 Likes

S

Strawberries
Squash Soup
Sausages

@Sarah2 you’re so kind :slight_smile: altitude sickness was not pleasant, but also not the most horrible thing - the worst part was the delirium and weird dreams brought about by the lack of oxygen lol!

4 Likes

Tiramisu is an Italian dessert that has layers of sponge cake soaked in brandy or coffee and is topped with grated chocolate.

5 Likes

Unagi. Uni. Upside down pineapple cake.

3 Likes

Vanilla cake. Vanilla ice cream too.

2 Likes

Waffles

0 nutritional content (on their own) and roughly 1 million carbs a pop, but, man, they are my guilty pleasure! Served with a drizzle of maple syrup and some fresh raspberries, for a kind of sweet/sour vibe, it’s a super tasty now-and-again breakfast treat :yum:.

4 Likes

4 Likes

@akionna …just wow with the amount of Chilli in that dish! I Googled the recipe as I like mild to medium curries, but I think your entry is a bit above my pay grade!

Y…Yellow fin tuna.

Sashimi or ceviche, not cooked. I much prefer that, and most any, fish served that way as it has a better flavour, imo. Although the occasional fish and chips, just to keep Mrs Z happy of course :wink:, doesn’t go amiss.

2 Likes

Zucchini fritters - yum!

Nice work fellow foodies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. New topic anyone?

3 Likes

How about…

Films.

Good, bad or indifferent. What films have you seen that are memorable?

A…Alien

The film was advertised with the tag line “In space, no one can hear you scream”. Believe me, in cinemas you can hear a ton of people screaming. Awesome film.

5 Likes

Big.

A classic film starring Tom Hanks. The old HOTM Uraeus reminds me of the fortune telling machine in the film.

5 Likes

Casablanca
The all time great starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman

6 Likes

Die Hard and sequels

Yes, I know it’s ridiculous trash but I still find myself watching it again when it’s on TV for the nth time in non rating seasons!

6 Likes

Elephant Man
A true story brilliantly portrayed by John Hurt

5 Likes

Any of the *Fast and the Furious series.

I tried the first installment and gave up after half an hour. Watching people drive cars around for hours on end is definitely not my idea of a decent film.
Plus they all seem to have Vin Diesel in them and he couldn’t act his way out of a paper bag, if his life depended on it. :roll_eyes::yawning_face::sleeping:

5 Likes

Ghost a recommended watch for those who enjoy a love story. Warning… Keep tissues on hand :wink:.

6 Likes

Hang 'em High A Clint Eastwood Western

4 Likes