AtoZ Category Game - Part Deux. List before a mod/staff resets us

S for Salami, sausage, salmon… (strawberries for @Sarah2’s dessert pizza)

3 Likes

Conclusion: everyone loves pizza lol

T - Turkey, have also had good Tuna pizzas

3 Likes

Uni (sea urchin) - seafood pizza.

2 Likes

V

Veal or Venison. Veggies, as a general category :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wakame - Japanese-style pizza :smile:

2 Likes

And for the reset.

Xtra cheese

3 Likes

Ideas for a new topic? Something that requires no thinking please…I am in lockdown

2 Likes

@akionna @Sarah2 @sleepyhead @PM229 Is this really a valid reset ?

2 Likes

Ikr… had to laugh at Kaffys creativity - The players moderating the moderator :rofl::joy::wink:. (and i couldn’t think of a substitute x post.

I am so sorry @PM229. Was watching the national news, No more travel bubble between our two countries - Covoid :sweat:. Please take care of you and yours … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Topic - Activities to entertain the whole family when you can’t leave the house for weeks

A - Watch Animated movies

4 Likes

I’m so sorry @PM229 … stay safe, hope the lockdown lifts soon!

B - play Bingo or Board Games

3 Likes

C - Watch Cartoon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

D - Dominoes are fun to play whether you’re in lockdown or not. at least it;s better than Doing the Dishes

4 Likes

exercise (it’s one of the few permitted activities outside the house…once a day… so lots of walking around neighborhood)

3 Likes

Prepare a feast together or watch films

3 Likes

G

Gardening, for those who have a garden or perhaps potted plants

Gaming in general, like on the Playstation… or Empires and Puzzles if you have an alliance for your family…

3 Likes

Hide and seek.

X is usually tricky @u2371. We take the X-word if the letter X appears somewhere.

I didn’t have a better word to challenge the reset … also @littleKAF likes to jump in toward the end. Sssshhhhhh, let him moderate. He’s our favorite floating cow. :grin:

5 Likes

Making ice cream - My mum used to help us kids make popsicles.

@PM229, been in lockdown for over a month already (for the 2nd time) with no end in sight, with a grand total of 2 trips outside not related to throwing rubbish…

3 Likes

Taking inspiration from this

J

Making Jams and Juices from fresh fruit!

3 Likes

K - Fly a Kites :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Listening to music … :musical_note:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings