AtoZ Category Game - List before a mod/staff resets us

What a great story @littleKAF! I’m terrible with names, too. I found that most people are, so I always approach them with an outstretched hand to shake like I’m reminding them and say, “I’m Susan!” Most of them automatically respond with their name (although some say, “I know!”). The worst is when I have to introduce someone else! ugh…

Alaska. Been there. Beautiful

4 Likes

Beach…always. Live in Sydney and my two favourites are both north a bit, with a history of many family holidays, staying within100m of the coast.(ie just walk across to the sand). both quiet, where you can take a nice walk on the sand but also have a decent surf if you want to

3 Likes

{Her name was Karin. I won’t ever probably forget that, and the story is from 1997. Emphasizes how I get embarrassed and then remember.

Put this in brackets so the vacation thread can continue.}

3 Likes

The Cabot trail specifically, and Nova Scotia in general. It was very scenic, and geologically interesting. There were some very fun & enjoyable moments, and one where I realized I had married a moron.

My (now ex-)wife did try keep calling my phone to tell me that she saw bears near me as I was hiking down a mountain she was taking a ski lift down, and it was a mama bear and cubs, so I had to turn my phone off.

4 Likes

Favourite vacation spots
Disney land - went there a few years ago and loved nearly, everything about it (the queues not so much). At the time there was the Frozen craze, and watched live performances in the theater, just a few times :star_struck:.

3 Likes

giraffes in Africa. You will never forget if you are lucky enough to go on safari

2 Likes

What happened to E & F @PM229, or are we making up a different alphabet? Lol?

1 Like

Oh dear… Elephants in Africa. Better?

2 Likes

[ by the way, I was following Frozen… ]

2 Likes

Fiji is a fantastic place to visit - totally relaxed pace of life. Visited Lambasa and fell in love with sugar cane lollies.

3 Likes

Germany is a place I wouldn’t mind going back to for a visit

2 Likes

I want to visit Helskinki, Finnland.

3 Likes

Ireland seems pretty awesome, they suck at Rugby though…

1 Like

Lol… Always thought Jamaica would be a great place to visit, warm weather, beaches, friendly people - paradise.

2 Likes

Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan

Would anyone visit any of these places?

1 Like

Let’s levitate to Latvia

1 Like

I would love to visit…some for longer than others… People say Kenya is amazing!

I would like to go to Michigan, USA because my dad was from there & told stories of how beautiful it is.

1 Like

Nevermind going to the Netherlands

Ohio, not a country but a US state.
I guess I would just pretty much want to visit the US.

1 Like

Vacation spot…
The Philippines - warm weather, lots of little islands to see, yummy food too.