New topic please. Pictures for @princess1

4 Likes

Z

Zorapterans…

I pretend not to read this…

3 Likes

New topic… Oceans - yeah, I don’t think so. :woozy_face:

Perhaps, something along this theme.

Topic: Names of lakes, oceans or rivers from around the world.

A - the Amazon river, the longest in the world.

2 Likes

Brantas river in my hometown…

Just a few minutes walk from my parents’s house.

3 Likes

C - Located between Europe & Asia - the Caspian Sea - worlds largest inland body of water.

Sidebar - @princess1 @littleKAF @PM229 @sleepyhead @Mothra @Anonymous @yelnats_24 @akionna @Srob @nevarmaorI got the names from the frequent posters list anyone with an idea for our next collaborative forum game as we’re at post 9914 already :scream:. Or perhaps we can jump onto other forum games…

Suggestions? Thoughts?

6 Likes

D… Danube not sure if it is blue or not!

4 Likes

I think we’ve done so well with the A-Z category and have barely touched the surface on some of our favourite topics, I’d like to see it just carry on!

5 Likes

E - Europe :slight_smile: Carry on “counting” here too :slight_smile: To keep Kaffy busy :smiley:

2 Likes

@Sarah2 I completely agree with @princess1 . happy to have you all in some of the other forum games, but I want to continue this one!

We still have to do oceans :wink: "cracks knuckles’

2 Likes

is that supposed to be a sea of Europe, @PlayForFun ? :slight_smile: throwing out another E in case we get audited…

Eel River. apparently there is an Eel River in at least 3 different USA states

3 Likes

Fraser River…

3 Likes

The Ganges River in India

3 Likes

Sorry, I have not read the above posts. I have not known that I supposed to write a river or sea.

Here is something to continue with the “counting”:

H - Heart River - North Dakota

4 Likes

I - Indus River in Asia

3 Likes

@Sarah2 said:

… anyone with an idea for our next collaborative forum game …

I really enjoy this counting game and would love to continue it on our next thread.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::wink:

2 Likes

Jinsha River in Asia–could be anywhere in Asia. It didn’t list specifics. Of course they don’t use the word river…maybe jin or sha mean River. :thinking:

3 Likes

K - Kaiwharawhara stream, a local body of water which used to be abundant with fresh water aquatic life.

2 Likes

Is this a lake, ocean, or river? :thinking:

Never mind. I see it was corrected.

4 Likes

L - Limpopo River, Mozambique (I think I spelled that correctly). Spills out into the Indian Ocean.

3 Likes