šŸ”± Atomos ā€“ 5* Nature/Green from Season 2

Atomos was the first Green 5 star I got nearly 2 years ago, I didnā€™t regret levelling him before the buff and heā€™s even better now.

That the Atlantis team I run, just missing Ariel but I think with Triton complimenting Boldtusks heal and his attack buff, the team works very well.

2 Likes

Atomos at his best - last man standing against 3 enemies. (Granted kinda low health. But itā€™s also heal aid). In this video all 3 enemies have just fired. Seshat killed Atomos, Marjana and Drake both ā€œghostedā€ their specials vs Atomos. Critically, Seshat killed Atomos before dispelling his resurrect:

(I really should have edited out some of the delays in that video where I was trying to think about which tiles to move hah. Sorry for the slow play!)

Thoughts:

• Atomos is a fine tank on defense. From my experience fighting him in raids, he hurts as much as just about any hero when he goes off. The resurrect isnā€™t terribly problematic as most teams have some sort of dispeller, but it certainly adds a layer of complexity for attacking teams to consider. His stat line is balanced - he is no Telly so certainly carries extra vulnerability to a red stack.

• On offense Atomos can, as illustrated above, be an absolute savior unlike many other heroes in the game. He doesnā€™t deal the most damage out there, but heā€™s contributing that solid stat line - both not hurting your tile damage and being survivable enough to occasionally be your last man standing.

• emblems: obviously heā€™s better with emblems. In my roster heā€™s competing against Gormek, Grimm, and Mok-Arr for barbarian emblems. Heā€™s an easy choice (especially since our alliance runs green tanks and heā€™s all Iā€™ve as far as a green tank goes). If you have GM or Kageburrito, thats tough. Iā€™d personally go GM>Atomos>Kage.

• conclusion; great looking hero. I love the art work and Iā€™m glad that SG took the effort to fix Atomos mana speed. He was broken, but now heā€™s a very lovable character.

5 Likes

with Atomos buff, heā€™s next to be leveled, have Ursena as tank, Ariel as my healer, so Iā€™m going with the attack routeā€¦ Curious what Triton stats are when emblemed :thinking:

2 Likes

Att > Def > Health

1 Like

That attack stat :open_mouth:

Thank you

how do you know? how do you compute that?

I track it :slight_smile: So when I login I screenshot all the wins/ losses. Then enter it into a spreadsheet & have those metrics as easy standard calcs :slight_smile:

1 Like

as it seen in the tower?

Effectively, yes. But I use the pop-up that happens when you login :slight_smile:

I track offence raids also but thatā€™s done differentlyā€¦ Anyways all off topic for this thread :slight_smile: can hit me up on Line (Guvnor81) if you have more Qā€™s

1 Like

I got the last 5* Ether by winning the war and I want to break Atoms.

Has anyone this guy on lvl 85? Is there any info about the status (attack defense health) of a broken Atoms?

Add 7% to his stats and thereā€™s your LB numbers

1 Like

@CertainHeredity donā€™t have him max, but the GOAT line bot says heā€™ll get these stats (unemblemmed)

so your atomos would get (approximately as I donā€™t know exact talent path you took):
ATT: + 57
DEF: +56
HP: + 104

Viel Erfolg :wink:

Thank you Cheds

Wow, cool. Thank you @MichlD90

Since Atomos was buffed and heā€™s going to be featured in next fated summon I wonder what you think of him so I made new poll. Please vote and feel free to leave a comment. Happy gaming everyone!

:question: Is Atomos worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Yes, but only when featured
  • Only if youā€™re P2P
  • Yes, but only if youā€™re summoning for someone else
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think Atomosā€™ Primary Purpose is?

• Survivor (Self Revive)
  • Support / Secondary Damage Dealer
  • Primary Damage Dealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Atomos compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Atomosā€™ Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Atomos worth giving Barbarian Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I donā€™t think so
  • Noā€¦ Not at all

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Atomos is best used?

• Tank
  • Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Right Flank
  • Not on defence at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think is Atomos worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Anubis then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

When was this buff? 20 chars

May 2020 balance update and he got this buff:

• Direct damage increased from 150% to 170%.
  • Maximum direct damage based on enemiesā€™ mana increased from 270% to 290%.
  • Mana Speed changed from Slow to Average.
2 Likes

So quite a long time ago, not so relevant in the current metaā€¦

2 Likes

Perhaps not unless you want to run a full Atlantis team for the 25% defence bonus? But even so youā€™re probably better off subbing Atomos with another hero at the expense of 5% :sweat_smile:

2 Likes