Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

There’s a thread for that:

3 Likes

So in addition to my previous 36 pulls I decided on a last ditch effort, two 10 pulls yielded Thoth and Delilah. Pretty thrilled not gonna lie :smiley:

2 Likes

4x summon:
Coins - Toth-Amun (mine 2nd 5* after Richard)
Coins - Melia
Gems - Gobbler
Gems - Melia
(wanted burrito so much…)

Got 500 atlantis coins. First pull: Proteus!! Second pull: Inari! First yellow 5*! Super stocked about this cute fox girl with evil eyes.
Then Proteus again and Wilbur!!! Nice! My titan and war game ought to get better.

(afterwards became greedy and made a 10 pull: Boril and 9x 3*, Im outta here :smiley:

1 Like

First 4xatlantis coins gave me my 3rd triton 2 feeders and kageburado. That just filled the month. Later did 1x10 pull and got 9 3* feeders and sumitomo. Wilbur and proteus still elude me… will try again next month :laughing:

To all who weren’t able to get Cage Burrito…

2 Likes

I pulled about 135 times for November and only got Kadilen as a 5*, this month I went back and beat the last 9 worlds including this current batch and my first pull after beating it all was a Misandra :slight_smile: that’s super lucky, I lacked 5* blue besides Aegir so I’m very very happy

2 Likes

Guess all of my luck was spent on pulling that Inari wirh Atlantis coins, because 126 pulls later, the only 5* I pulled was a dupe Khagan.

Second Atlantis in a row where I only got 3* mats from my chests. & Fourth Atlantis in a row where I’ve done close to 200 pulls with only one featured hero in all of that. :no_mouth:

Pretty disappointing honestly. Atlantis hasn’t been kind to me for a very, very long time.

good news…next Atlantis you will get your featured hero AND Kunchen!

Haha probably not, but guess we’ll see :smirk:

Would love a lucky break one of these portals, but oh well. Odds are what they are; can’t do much about it. Just gotta push past the burning sensation in your heart, then move on :wink:

Continued playing s2 to collect enough coins for one pull —>

Got my butt handed to myself in today’s emblem quest, was furious, bought 850 gems to buy world energy to try again. Succeeded and finished quest. Used rest of the gems for two separate pulls and got Gil-Ra, Valen AND ---->

I would say that i was pretty lucky punk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Was greedy and tried another 4 pulls in addition to my previous 56 pulls (the most I’ve ever done!) I got extremely lucky and pulled kageburado. I have had no luck since the last teltoc so I’m pretty blown away to have managed 3 5*s - the level of luck here is not lost on me and I am extremely grateful to the summoning god’s!!

1 Like

Mnesseus - Coins earned through map progress

Triton - Single pull using gems

**Got Onatel earlier in the month out of an Elemental summons so not bad for the month! I did much worse during Christmas!!!

Pulled with 800 coins expecting nothing good and I got what I were expecting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Random Generators dont care about fair. :unamused:

1 Like

Maybe that’s why it’s called “random” perhaps

Thank you
Just finishing Athena slowly, so I have time to think it over :slightly_smiling_face:

Some bad luck for me at last Atlantis.

Wanted KagiBurito and did around 35 pulls. Got 2 5*–> good quote.
First came Justice and i have already 4 from TC20. I never use this slug hero.
Then got Toth, one of the weakest HOTM → weakest is Aegir for me.

But all in all i am happy because i got one of the best 4* → Proteus

The last Atlantis was very good to me.

60x pulls

2 Kage
2 Onatel
Azlar
Elk

Rest were usual suspects

2 Likes

Good reward in the Atlantis, 30 pulls and 300 coins

Delilah, Inari, Wilbur, Wilbur, Proteus,Proteus, Sumitomo, Sumitomo,Gadeirus, Gadeirus, Agwe, Ague and then carver, Hackmoon, Renfeld and lots of minesseus, melia,Nema, Gatos, Gil-ra, Gil-ra, ra, ra for ever :rofl:. Was routing for Kage.

But now loving Delilah already!

1 Like