Atlantis Summons - some information for 'the New Guy'

He makes me so angry … no one silences Princess :persevere:

1 Like

how i get best result in summon? i summon today 10x but didn’t get 5 star and bonus draw.

I would recommend upgrading your training camps. At the maximum training camp level of 20 (often referred to as TC20 on the forums), you have a chance of training 5* heroes for free. It is quite a grind to get there, though, so once you get to TC13 you should probably use that to build a team of 4* heroes that you can use to progress through the game.

If you really want to pay for summons, I’d recommend only using the Atlantis or event portals that each show up once per month. The heroes there are generally considered to be slightly better than the others, and I believe the odds of drawing a 4* or 5* hero are higher as well.

Good luck!

1 Like

Also be aware of the summons probabilities, shown under the little “I” icon:

So after a 10x the likelihood of not getting a 5* (aside from the hero of the month) is 77.6%, and the likelihood of not getting the HotM on a 10x is 87.7%. So you result in very typical.

4 Likes

But when you beat the odds like this 30x and 2 10x pulls…it’s fabulous

3 Likes

Man, you beat the odds!

2 Likes

I killed em :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just the way I like it too!!!

You’re right! I don’t know where my head was! He’s from the other summons, Pirates one I think?

1 Like

WOW WOW WOW - you not only BEAT the odds you smashed them out of the park!!!
I am a bit jealous though - had my eye on a couple of those (well 3 really - Kage, Lianna and Delilah)
Good on you - now the slow difficult journey to level them up! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Kage and Delilah are well on there way, can’t wait til their done!!!

2 Likes

@Ray008 Great news mate - as I said I am a bit jelly of you !!

Question what is your secret to obtaining & then feeding recruits to these new heroes. I use my flags as soon as I get them and have a useful team slowly getting through S2. Is it as easy as just using the summon gates and feeding them that way? I do this a bit with the Elemental gates but again I am only prepared to put so much money in the game.
I am inherently an impatient person and any shortcuts I am all ears
Cheers and well done!

Normally you have a TC full with recruits and food as storage which you then change to another TC that produces feeders in general or of a certain color fast.

Or you are running a TC 24/7 and dont take the heroes until you need them.

Carefull! If the TC runs out of production it might be blocked for quite some time depending on how many heroes you have stashed in there. :smile:

1 Like

@Sarge66, I have 4 training camps going 24/7 for feeders and have for quite some time. You might think about using TC 11 and pour every last recruit into it. I just checked my first 1 and I am training 364 feeders in that one alone. Will it take 30 days for them to mature into good little feeders…Yes but I certaintly wouldnt use a summons just to feed my new heros either You can use TC 19 or TC 3 as well and that will get you quick results as long as you have the materials. Also S2 15-10 I can usually farm that for 26-28 recruits at a time…Let me reiterate, save your summons for when you really need that new shiny hero, dont spend the gems/money to level your heros up, the game gives you everything you need to do that for free

1 Like

Ok @Ray008 - I need help to understand here.

I have 3 x training camps 1 at 15, 1 at 5 and one at 1. I had a look at what I thought you mean - so on TC 15 if I go to 11 it says Extremely cheap but slow training of C & UC heros - I haven’t done anything with this level so it wants me to ‘research’ - so if I understand what you are talking about I do my research then pour recruits into this one? And lift the levels of at least one more camp to 11 so I can take this TC to 20 when I can?
Sorry for the dumb questions but this is the first I’ve heard about this, I chew up all my recruits as soon as I run out of flags and use level 1 with my wooden swords and food
Again thanks for your time and thanks for your reply @Elayanith

1 Like

Not dumb at all brother, we all started at the bottom. So yes research Tc 11 and then pour your recruits into it…now I would level another camp fully to 20. But only research 19 and 20. Too many resources for TC 12-18 with not enough return on those resources. TC 19 is “very fast” and of course 20 you have a possibility of pulling a legendary out of it. Keep in mind, for TC 20 it takes 100 recruits along with 300 k of bacon. 19 is better

2 Likes

Fix for clarity: So yes research Tc 11 and then pour your recruits into it…

1 Like

Thanks again @Ray008 - helpful to know - just preparing for war atm so no spare recruits or food for research but once that’s done I will definitely get onto it
Another secret of E&P unlocked!!! :smile:

My pleasure. All things I wish I’d known when I first started…another tidbit you’ll need to know. Get your watchtower maxed ASAP

1 Like

Stronghold is under construction to Lev 16 as we speak and WT is at 14 so trying to keep it rolling while still using food for recruits.
Is a slow process when you have been going only 8 weeks or so, think I’m going ok atm, at Level 25 on my overall status, in Gold class for raids on 1314 cups but… what I am noticing is the need as you advance for some FAST mana up heroes of which I am a bit light on. Since we last spoke I got Thorne and yesterday got Horgill, which means all my 5* are slow or average (plus in reading on this Forum absolutely no one rate Thorne at all)
So I am working on the leveling of some good 4* (I love Wu Kong) and taking your advice on structures - just takes time sadly (or a lot of money which I certainly don’t have)
Btw let me know how Kage and Deliah go in your raids
Cheers and I owe you a beer :beers:
Sarge

For 8 weeks you are doing very well.
You have more 5* than me after 9 month. :smile:

Goals not necessaryly priority wise.

Get TC 11, 13 and 20 going asap.

Level to 30 asap. ( class quests )

Leveling up 4* and even good 3* is the way to go for wars and class quests.

Get strong enough to finish rare quests asap.

For all this you might need to keep leveling up a forge togeter with your stronghold.

1 Like