Atlantis Summons - some information for 'the New Guy'

Hi I have only been playing for 2 months and heard all this talk of Atlantis summons wondering what it is all about
I’m really not sure how it comes about or really anything about it, I have a couple of questions
Do you have to finish Season 1 first?
How does the Atlantis summon work - gems = pulls?
Sorry to ask such dumb questions
Sarge

4 Likes

Not dumb at all! We all have questions when first starting!

Atlantis summonings will show in your summoning menu. There are special heros in it. You can use Atlantis coins to summon, each summon takes 100 coins. You can obtain these coins in special chests or by playing season 2. You can also use gems. It’s either 300 or 350.

I received 3 nice heros from Atlantis. Peters, Sumitomo, and Melia.

9 Likes

Thanks @Stormy :smile:

So is it just randomly for all or do you have to start Season 2?

Do you have to achieve a level before you qualify - I am currently S1-22-4 - do I have to finish S1 first?
Sarge

2 Likes

I believe I’ve read it’s the 3rd Thursday if the month and no, you do not have to complete season 1 or start season 2. I was probably just hitting half way through season 1 when the Atlantis summoning happened last month and I was able to pull.

Since you are on providence 22 in season 1, you should be doing season 2 now to collect your Atlantis coins. You can access season 2 once you’ve conquered 1-15.

5 Likes

@Stormy cheers for that advice :beers: - I owe you a beer or two

I look forward to possibly seeing the Atlantis summoning for the first time :+1:

Sarge

5 Likes

Peters?
20 characters

3 Likes

Atlantis summons is an addition to the group of summons portals regularly available. Anyone can use it. It opens up on the Thursday before the last weekend of each month, running through the Sunday.

There are several unique things about the Atlantis portal:

• it includes heroes unique to Season 2, many of which are considered very fine. These heroes can only be drawn at this portal; they cannot be trained on a Training Camp
  • every 10 summons awards an Ascenion Chest that includes an unfarmable Epic or Rare ascenion material
  • it costs more than event, elemental or epic summons: 350 gems for a single draw, 3000 for a 10x and 8600 for a 30x.
  • as with elemental or epic summons, each summons has a chance of gaining the current Hero<of the Month
  • the Atlantis portal also features two Heroes of the Month from previous months.
13 Likes

@Kerridoc that totally clarifies it for me!!!

I owe both yourself and @Stormy a few beers :beers: - your advice and explanations have helped enormously

I look forward to seeing one soon

Cheers - Sarge

1 Like

if you are C2P with limited budget , i suggest you to keep your Gem for 30x pull in Atlantis.

• chance for special Heroes (as Kage/Inari/Mitsuko also Pose/Ato/Ariel in future)
  • chance to get past HOTM
  • more chance to get current HOTM
  • get Free Mats every 10x pull

its worthed and all in 1 packages

2 Likes

Cheers mate - appreciated :+1:

This sweet guy of mine. He isn’t all “that”, but I love how he tells the enemy to STFU :joy:

3 Likes

Yum! A Mickeys will do! :joy:
Good luck on your Atlantis Pulls!

Well my Atlantis pull is done for this month @Stormy - hope yours went well!!
I was middle of the road - got Wilbur 3 times haha the others I kept (all the others got fed to my current heroes), Proteus I also got Danzaburo (he looks interesting) - but I got 2 x Onatel (and I already had 2) - so now the proud owner of 4 Onatel - how the luck goes hey :smile:
Hope you had more luck

4 Likes

Well my Atlantis pull is done for this month @arios - hope yours went well!!
I was middle of the road - got Wilbur 3 times haha the others I kept (all the others got fed to my current heroes), Proteus I also got Danzaburo (he looks interesting) - but I got 2 x Onatel (and I already had 2) - so now the proud owner of 4 Onatel - how the luck goes hey :smile:
Hope you had more luck
Sarge

2 Likes

i did 3x30 and got zero *5 , yeah d-a-m-n me & my luck , but well it happens , nothing to worry will try again next month.

from mat chests i got 2 Dart , 1 Ring , 1 Cape , 1 H.Blade , 1 Glove

1 Like

Good mats!!!
Sux no 5* from 3x30 rolls - gee tough mate!!!
I got 1x darts, and then 1x compass, but I did get 1x Tome of tactics which I needed so pretty happy there.
A lot of people rate Wilbur but I am pouring resource into Boldtusk & Azlar atm so he will have to wait
I hope you go better at the next one - also thanks for sharing - is good to hear both good news and bad news on the summon efforts :+1:
Sarge

1 Like

I’m familiar with the hero, I’m just shocked that you somehow got a pirate event hero from Atlantis

1 Like

Yea I was wondering about that claim myself since Peters only comes around with the Pirates

1 Like

@Sarge66 I’m not sure how much you know about your feeder heros, but try and feed red to red, green to green and so on…You get an increase in XP when you do this.

2 Likes

Although you didnt get a 5* you got probabely the 2 best 4* with Wilbur and Proteus. :smile:
Keep all the Wilburs for war.

4 Likes