Atlantis Summons/ Rises Countdown Timer

Just after a little countdown timer that can sit in the game (maybe on season 2 page??) Which basically counts down until the next Atlantis summons/ Atlantis Rises event starts.

Used to be that the “new content” on season 2 would give that timer but now that all content is released, we’ve lost that function.

Can’t see it being difficult to implement seeing as if uses to be in game…

Thanks in advance :smiley:

Actually the timer was set for the next release of atlantis and people often use it to know exactly when atlantis will come, if i didnt forget it used to say “the story continues (then after how many days)”

I am with adding a timer or if they could put a timer for all upcoming events (seasonal, challenge quests, and atlantis) would be great

5 Likes

It would be great if there was a permanent timer displayed on the season 2 map always showing when the next Atlantis event will be next.

2 Likes

A calendar somewhere wouldn’t be a bad idea at this point, showing the start and end times for events, rare quests, Atlantis portal, etc.

3 Likes

@zephyr1 or @littleKAF, could you close this topic & refund peoples votes? There is obviously not going to be any movement on this Featured Request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can close the topic. Not certain about refunding votes (unless closing it does that). People may have to do that individually. Let’s see what happens.

2 Likes