Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

The only thing that’s wrong in Atlantis summon is the fact that there are s1 heroes in it… When I do an Atlantis-pull I want Atlantis heroes, 3*, 4* or 5* I don’t bother, as long as it is a s2 hero… One time, I did a 10 pull and get nothing but s1 heroes. Yes, to be honest there were 4* s1 heroes in it, but that is not why I did the 10 pull for… When I go to the bakery and ask a fresh bread, they haven’t have to sell me some croissants from yesterday…

3 Likes

Bought the new offer for 300 coins and 350 gems.

Chochin
Mnesseus
Isarnia
Kelile

My first Isarnia. Rest are duplicates so they have been fed.

4 Likes

40 pulls in total! 10 solo pulls and one 30x… JUST WAOW!!!

IMG_8181 IMG_8182 IMG_8183

6x 5* : 2x Misandra, Poseidon, Zelina, Isarnia, Vela

12 Likes

Had good summons this go round. Got Kunch, Zeline, and Vela

7 Likes

14th single pull. No more for JF :laughing:

8 Likes

I was wondering if anyone posted the calendar for february:-? Sorry if i posted in wrong place

On topic: did 25 pulls an got nothing:(( i wanted kunchen so bad

Only coins pull for this month atlantis, I save gems for Avalon and next atlantis…
So 11xpull the results, here we go: Gato, Caedmon, Mnesseus, Gill-Ra, Carver, Mnneseus, Namahage, Nashgar, Namahage, Gill-Ra, Cho-Chin.
Need many feeder to level though, lol :man_shrugging: :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really wanted Kunchen or Zeline, did about 50 pulls in total. Got a single Misandra, which I’m happy about although it’s not who I was aiming for…others were feeders as I already have enough Proteus, Wilbur and classic 3/4*.

1 Like

4 Likes

Six 5* for January Atlantis pull.
Zeline. Misandra. Mok-Arr. Obakan. Poseidon. and Ariel.

9 Likes

That is an insanely good one!
I have done nearly 300 pulls and only got 5 five stars… getting 6 in 40 pulls is extremely good!
Enjoy it bro! congratulations

11 summons and I got Ariel on the last one!

Can’t believe it! In the process of leveling Vivica now 3/56. Don’t have the mats to take her to the next ascension yet. Just started Vela. Now don’t know if I need a 2nd 5* healer so soon. Should I switch to Ariel?

7 Likes

Yeah I would t bother with Viv ( unless you have costume). Ariel is average speed awesome special … pretty awesome healer

1 Like

17 summons, Justice and (again) 3rd Wilbur and 2nd Gormek, rest 3* dupes…meh…

2 Likes

I would disagree with @Texas1970 to an extent. Having a healer of each color is awesome. Unless you have Delilah, I would max Vivica, costume or not. She’s a staple in my line up. I run 3-2 mostly and she’s my yellow healer. I also have Ariel and have her maxed too. They both play a vital role.

8 Likes

Just got Frida and Quintus. Needed the elemental defense down. Hell yeah!!

8 Likes

30 pull:

8 4-star heroes (4 atlantis, 4 classic)
22 3-star heroes

No HotM.

All dupes.

:poop:

2 Likes

20 pulls. Quintus and Ariel. I demanded Ariel from the portal and it listened.

2 Likes

16 pulls, scored delilah and JF in the 10x and a second delilah with a single pull. Rest feeders. Happy with that, Poseidon did not show up last month and I was close to ascend ranvir or viv, so delilah came right in time…

4 Likes

Fridas awesome. You’ll be pumped for titans now

1 Like