Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

Made three 10-Pulls several hours apart. Got two legendaries … sadly they were both Atomos. :rofl:

9 Likes

Has it always been 0.3% for non featured legendary?

1 Like

You can feed em to Muggy. :wink:

1 Like

LOL. Still hoping he will be useful for the Hero Academy. He will join Owl and Obakan in storage.

1 Like

Stopped doing pulls a year or so back. Only using the free tokens or built up atlantis and other event coins. Hit 100 atlantis coins and did my pull expecting another feeder…enter Kage…I think it’s like a drug dealer trying to lure me back in…give me the sweet feeling of success and try to get me to start paying for more pulls…lol…one good thing about not spending on pulls is that I saved up enough resources to fully ascend 2 five stars in each class…

6 Likes

Did 13 pulls, 3 for coins, 10 for gems. From coin pulls I got nothing interesting, for 10 pull, however:

Nat here is also my only 5* mana controller other than Leonidas, and her debuffs cannot be removed, so I will fully ascend her (intend to finish hard Atlantis around X-mas to get last needed rings) as she will be very useful against all those revitalized costumed Rigards and Vivicas. Also Danzaburo was the only S2 4* I was missing, so that’s nice too. Also didn’t get any Grimble, so nice saving luck for Vela/JF.

4 Likes

Today was not a lucky day :frowning:

1 Like

Did 4 pulls got HOTM
Not the best HOTM but its ok i dont have 5 star purple

7 Likes

I needed a holy bad! Got this mofo!

Gonna be all up in yah grill! :blush::sunglasses::joy::+1::woman_shrugging::heart:

14 Likes

I got very lucky this week with the various summons. In six Atlantis summons with gems I got Wilbur and several three stars that I didn’t already have. Then after trawling through Atlantis on my continuing first crawl through the easy route, did one more pull with tokens and got Natalya.

Natalya is only my third 5 star hero and my only red one.

7 Likes

Did a single pull with remaining gems, already was granted a kage in a 10x this Atlantis. Was not expecting anything, just thought Poseidon would be nice. Got a dupe :wink:

7 Likes

My only 10 pull this Atlantis. Pretty happy:

19 Likes

Congrats @GDIBass on your pull, especially Ursena and Natalya!

My ever best pull!!! Ever ever!!!

12 Likes

You need to be nicer to the AI, lol.

I got Mitsuko and Elena and a second Grimble.

1 Like

Congrats @Dudeious.Maximus on pulling Poseidon, NICE …!!

1 Like

Wow not a single atlantis hero and not a single 4 or 5, chances are pretty low for that! You may not appreciate it, but you got extremely lucky and rare pull right there!

1 Like

Went into this really only wanting Proteus (but would have been very happy to get a five star, of course). I got 3 three-stars (Chochin, Kailani, Gato) + Danzaburado. Ah well, needed a yellow project, even if he’s not all that popular…

Tks but i need other heroes right now