Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

Thanks much appreciated.
I need 12,000 xp to get to 31 so then will have 29 WE.

I bought more gems and go those 25 coins so I had 120 cons, so I did another pull with my free coins and managed to pull a Gil-Ra or however you spell her name.
I am happy with my pulls today.

Muggy, Proteus, Kiril, Kailani, Gil-Ra
All except Kailani are new for me so I am very happy.

I needed a good blue, too. So this was perfect (Agwe was my only 4* blue)

1 Like

My pulls! Was wanting alby or ageir but this was nice too

4 Likes

thank you! pretty damn happy about this :slight_smile:
friend of mine also pulled Albi from 30x

And congrats to you as well!

Ariel or Aegir, come on down. Yep, Gobbler from my 9 coin pulls. Can’t seem to catch a Proteus, an Atlantis 5*, or a blue other than Agwe. Well, 10 more coin pulls if I can finish Atlantis hard; have the flasks. Wilbur was good; second Lianna will level some day; second Khagan pointless.
Ten pulls delineated by < >
30 + 30 = 60 pulls
< Sumitomo > Wilbur Agwe Chao < Margaret Margaret > < Danzaburo Agwe Gadeirus Khagan > Caedmon Agwe Lianna Gobbler

1 Like

Yep! It is correct!! So if you get him use him just with purple allies that are immune at his special skill.

1 Like

Single pull and got a Balthazar.

:man_shrugging:t2:

From my free coins

4 Likes

Another single pull and got a Gato. At least it’s Atlantis flavored food this time.

2 Likes

That’s it, no more pulls till Christmas.
5* Mok-Arr
4* 2nd Sumi, Gad, Danza, 2nd Tibs, 2nd Triton, 3rd Melendor, 3rd Chao, 2 more Agwes, a lot of 3*…
Yeah…dunno how many pulls I made, have to count back…okay, 33. 30 with gems, 3 with coins.

1 Like

Like Always
Tons of frog (muggy) and vanilla 3*… Sg need money. Nothing more to say

1 Like

Two in one round. Now that is a first.

10 Likes

I wanted Alberich… guess I can’t complain.

15 Likes

I have never seen 2 in one before but I have had a few today which is great. I have had about 6 in total, maybe 7 or 8.

One of them dropped me nice 10 coins.
Does anyone know if there is any kind of pattern etc for when you kill a seadragon, when it drops coins, is it “however many it drops, you get”?? Or does the animation always drop the same amount regardless? Obviously sometimes you can get 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10, I think. I mostly get 2

I’m thinking about feeding that Mokkathing away… :roll_eyes: is there any niche for him?

Should change with my husband, he said “at least a 5*” and is always complaining about Seshat. I don’t have her, wanted her so badly :frowning:

22 pulls so far:

Proteus x2
Gadeirus x2
Scarlett
3* x17

All food for finishing Sartana and Buddy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my head I was hope case for Ariel so bad, and Aegir (but not so bad).
OK let see what it goes…

900 coins, so 9x pull = all *3 atalantis heroes (no season 1 heroes), already have much dups, but wow :sweat_smile:

Next, 1x 30pull.
pull30x_2019-09-27
This is my 1st 30xpull in atlantis so far, the result for me is so bad, all dup and feeder, except my 1st Quintus (I will keep for later comtumed version or hero academy), and maybe 4th Grimm? (I don’t think so).

OK, next 1x 10pull, let see…
pull10x_2019-09-27
Well, all dups, except *4 Sonya, she is my 1st, so finally I think Season 1 *4 heroes are complete now, ok not bad.

OK, next summon the rest of gems I have, because why not… Cho-Chin, Gato, and,…

Well, no complain, and I have already Grazul HOTM in Avalon, so not bad. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Call him the 200 buck Alby. :wink:

11 Likes

You know why atlantis is at the end of month???
… its pay day for sg

So I had enough gems for a 30x pull, and used 900 atlantis tokens…

Tokens came first, and nothing to write home about…all dupes, with a Grazul bonus draw (my 2nd)
With the 30x pull, the first 8 were all 3* heroes…then I got Alberich and Ariel on back to back draws, plus another Grazul (my 3rd)!!

Saving my last 1,000 gems for October now. That, plus my 19 EHT…crossing my fingers for Kingston, who would be amazing to pair with Athena!

Thanks SG.

2 Likes

100 coins, finally got Triton :smiley:

Just missing Proteus and Agwe for Atlantis 4* now

6 Likes